Cormier "close to perfect"

Iole?

Never heard of him

So Barnett is the only one that took a round on one of the judges' scorecards? That is insane!

I hope somebody knocks this guy out. I don't understand the hype.

I'll only believe it when I see Cormier with abs...

more like

I-LOL-e

am i right guys?!

Cormier is a good wrestler that has developed a good boxing to go with it.

If thats the point of perfection then there are close to 50 perfect fighters in the UFC.

Cormier is a good wrestler that has developed a good boxing to go with it.

If thats the point of perfection then there are close to 50 perfect fighters in the UFC.

Who else never loses a round? Name 5 fighters.

You mean 1. never lost a round or 2. never has and never will lose a round?

1. Wrestlers fighting outmatched opponents.

2. No one.

Who else has won about the same or higher percentage of rounds as Cormier? I said name 5 fighters, don't pull stats out of your ass to say everyone.

IMO You're a perfect fighter when you win all your fight by finishing them.
Winning by decision makes you a perfect athlete, but not a perfect fighter..

The perfect fighter is the one that can beat the shit of anyone no matter what the rules are. Would Cormier be undefeated if there was no rounds or decisions and the fight were going until one is down or submitted? Maybe, but not sure..
Same goes for guys like GSP, would he have been the champ that long if the one to win was last man standing, I doubt it..

i think that is one of the biggest problem with wrestlers, most of them (or course not all of them), are scoring points, not fighting. They are athletes (you can even say great fighting athletes though) but not fighters !

Anyway I still see Cormier beating Jones by decision (even if he's first title in the ufc will be against Gus :p ), but he'll probably lose the 1st round as it usually go to the champ in the UFC ;)

Who else has won about the same or higher percentage of rounds as Cormier? I said name 5 fighters, don't pull stats out of your ass to say everyone.

Out of curiosity, can't you do the math for me and tell me? I'm sure you are a lot more interested in this than I am.

I'm only interested in pointing out the absurdity of Cormier hype and listening to your paper thin arguments about his greatness.

The problem for Cormier is that with guys like Jones out there he will always be 'not perfect'. Silva, GSP, Aldo, Jones, have similar stats, just that they have fought more and much better competition.

DC is short, with less tools, and no gas tank.

I dont care much for his attitude but he his a great fighter and next to Gus the only real danger to Jones

Back