Cormier calls out Frank Mir for fight on Fox and then Jones.

cormier was sloppy tonight and i think he should focus on one fight at a time.

Bones will fillet and deep fry DC. He just thinks he wants Jones. Paycheck will be his only bright side to that fiasco.

DC will take Jone's head off. DC is on a whole another level everywhere.

Cormier should move to 205. I don't see why he would risk fighting Mir when he has no intention to stay at that weight class.

He should fight either Gus, Forrest, or Machida (if he loses) next.

Not based on his performance tonight

His performance tonight is still a lot better than Jones' "off nights". DC's level of wrestling is way higher than Jones. The only danger DC will face is Jones' unorthodoxed striking.

Not based on his performance tonight

Ofcourse not, you don't judge a fighter by one performance. You judge them by their recent collection of fights. You also have to put each fight into context. I know it takes alot more thinking and rationale than you sherdoggers are use to.

Meth is a hellva drug.
"...another level everywhere"...ffs

Lol, he's technically right. Cormier is on another level than Jon Jones in every aspect of MMA.

It's a significantly lower level, lol, but it's different one.

Ofcourse not, you don't judge a fighter by one performance. You judge them by their recent collection of fights. You also have to put each fight into context. I know it takes alot more thinking and rationale than you sherdoggers are use to.

You-Mad-Jon-Jones.jpg

Lay off the pipe son.

Ahahaha. Jon Jones is as elite a fighter as has ever been. And he's proven it by thrashing how many former champions? Like 5 in a row? And counting? Yeah lol. A guy whose best win is Josh Barnett is leaps and bounds ahead of him in every aspect of the sport...

I hate this part, because now it begins to get difficult to discern between legit Cormier fans and Jones haters.

Back