Cormier best HW all-time when beats Lesnar!

Hmmmm, not sure what to say. You quoted me and went on a rant that had nothing to do with the quote.

Sorry, to sum it up,
Point 1 you made:
No matter what your resume is, beating Brock isn’t going to elevate your status to best HW ever.

[I disagree with you. Brock is by far the best fight (last fight before retirement) that Daniel Cormier. I than explained in detail why.

Point 2 you made:
Brock isn’t in the top 25 best HW ever.
I believe that you were just being silly (not serious) and lambasted your "joke". If you were serious, you clearly showed your ignorance! Stop being a baseless hater and either admit you were joking or are wrong.

Now after busting your balls on 2 of you 3 points answer honestly or just go hide kiddo!
1. What fighter IS your idea of the "best" to elevate D.C.'s status?
2. List the 25 top UFC HW's of all time (IYO) for us here Rod?

Sorry, to sum it up,
Point 1 you made:

[I disagree with you. Brock is by far the best fight (last fight before retirement) that Daniel Cormier. I than explained in detail why.

Point 2 you made:

I believe that you were just being silly (not serious) and lambasted your "joke". If you were serious, you clearly showed your ignorance! Stop being a baseless hater and either admit you were joking or are wrong.

Now after busting your balls on 2 of you 3 points answer honestly or just go hide kiddo!
1. What fighter IS your idea of the "best" to elevate D.C.'s status?
2. List the 25 top UFC HW's of all time (IYO) for us here Rod?
I agree from the money standpoint there is no better fight available.
As far as talent goes, you think Brock is a good fighter. I don’t. I’m not going to convince you that he isn’t good. You can’t convince me that he is.
Beating Stipe, in my opinion, is more of a statement for being the best than beating Brock

Brock is a solid money fight and definitely a good win but he's not an all time great that would somehow propel someone head and shoulders above the rest of the all time HW's.

I agree from the money standpoint there is no better fight available.
As far as talent goes, you think Brock is a good fighter. I don’t. I’m not going to convince you that he isn’t good. You can’t convince me that he is.
Beating Stipe, in my opinion, is more of a statement for being the best than beating Brock
And we agree on this point entirely. I do not however see beating Stipe 2 (or more) times is better than adding a different ex-UFC HW champion to his list of victims.

I am far from a big D.C. fan, and we both know that even D.C. himself has ZERO claim to being the HW GOAT without going through his training partner Cain Velasquez.

I personally would rather see D.C. vs. Cain than any other HW title fight out there for D.C.

And you are not correct. I 100% agree with you. Brock is NOT a talented fighter! I apologize for giving that impression. If you haven't seen NFL great Stephen Neal rape Brock Lesnar in the 1999 NCAA D1 wrestling championship, that is pure gold to solidify BOTH of our points.

He is a good wrestler, not near a great one. His advantage over any opponent he has ever faced in the Octagon is that one dimension. D.C. ragdolls him with the greatest of ease.

Brock is a solid money fight and definitely a good win but he's not an all time great that would somehow propel someone head and shoulders above the rest of the all time HW's.
Fair enough. Key is 1 HW fight left only for D.C.

If that were NOT the case, I am with most of you here. 1 and one only fight left in this current UFC HW division today. Who is the best fighter to "propell" D.C.?

Fair enough. Key is 1 HW fight left only for D.C.

If that were NOT the case, I am with most of you here. 1 and one only fight left in this current UFC HW division today. Who is the best fighter to "propell" D.C.?

There's not really a propel fight out there. If he could beat Boner at HW, that would be huge, but I don't expect to see Jon back until 2020 something.

The majority of legend/high status HW's are coming off losses.

DC can take interesting matches, like Blaydes or Bork, but there's just not anything that really immortalizes at this point, especially since he plans on calling it a wrap in a year or less.

There's not really a propel fight out there. If he could beat Boner at HW, that would be huge, but I don't expect to see Jon back until 2020 something.

The majority of legend/high status HW's are coming off losses.

DC can take interesting matches, like Blaydes or Bork, but there's just not anything that really immortalizes at this point, especially since he plans on calling it a wrap in a year or less.
I don't know about you, I am not a D.C. GOAT fan at this point either. I would however cream uncontrollably if "something happened" that jeopardized the Lesnar title fight, and D.C. elected to give the biggest money and last fight of his career to his teammate Cain Velasquez. It would (IMO) be one for the ages, and if D.C. could notch the win over Cain. IMO that fight DOES cement his legacy.

I don't know about you, I am not a D.C. GOAT fan at this point either. I would however cream uncontrollably if "something happened" that jeopardized the Lesnar title fight, and D.C. elected to give the biggest money and last fight of his career to his teammate Cain Velasquez. It would (IMO) be one for the ages, and if D.C. could notch the win over Cain. IMO that fight DOES cement his legacy.

DC won't fight him.

Even though he hasn't said it, I think Cain retired before DC. Don't know if we will ever see Cain again.

Cain is awesome but his career was stifled.

Fought incredibly infrequently and fought the same guys for years.

That would be awesome to see but a rematch with Stipe or the Brock, if he gets by testing, are more likely.

If we're going hypothetical...IDK. Just looked at the top 10 HW and there's really no one that's a tremendous stand out besides DC and him fighting someone like Fedor isn't close to the same as Pride Fedor.

My boi lesnar will make you cry again.
Al-Pacino-LaughSmoking.gif

Dc is one of the best fighters ever. He cleaned house in two of the most dangerous divisions.

Gengis Khan would beat his ass like he is his daddy

If non-diverticulitis Bork shows up, he will steal DC's soul so that it keeps company to Hunto's soul.

<{jackyeah}>{<redford}<DCrying>

if he destroys DC and defends his title against Stipe, he is the greatest ufc hw ever.

#dealwithit
Why is he fighting for a title? He hasn't earned that. And he cracks like an egg when confronted with a face punchin', looking like a deer in the headlights. To this day I've never seen another fighter react that way.

Back