Cormier best HW all-time when beats Lesnar!

BRAIN_DONORS

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Cormier said when he beats Lesnar he will be considered best HW of all-time! C'mon, give me a break! What am I missing? Lesnar is not a true opponent, he is nothing more than a sacrificial money fight. He has not fought in over 2 years and by the time this fight happens he would have fought only once in just about 7 years. The script in beating Lesnar has been played out, overwhelm him with punches to the head, he becomes a standing turtle, then finish him.

This is the 1st time I have ever said this, but I will not pay to watch this fight, and I have paid for some outlandish match ups in the past. #nodesire

Bro, we all know DC said it for the lols.

DC selling that fight to feed his family a lifetime supply of Popeyes

giphy.gif

Cormier said when he beats Lesnar he will be considered best HW of all-time! C'mon, give me a break! What am I missing? Lesnar is not a true opponent, he is nothing more than a sacrificial money fight. He has not fought in over 2 years and by the time this fight happens he would have fought only once in just about 7 years. The script in beating Lesnar has been played out, overwhelm him with punches to the head, he becomes a standing turtle, then finish him.

This is the 1st time I have ever said this, but I will not pay to watch this fight, and I have paid for some outlandish match ups in the past. #nodesire
<Dylan>

Brock Lesnar is the greatest UFC HW of all time.

He is stronger, faster and much more agile than DC.
Daniel is just a little more skillful because Brock Lesnar has never taken this "sport" seriously.

Brock Lesnar will destroy Daniel Cormier.

5-3 retired +40 years old Lesnar...

Okey.

Sounds about right. Beating the Universal WWE Champion is a pretty big deal for his resume.

DC says a lot of shit and is in wrong often enough to hwy his word means no more than anyone else's

No matter what your resume is, beating Brock isn’t going to elevate your status to best HW ever.

Brock isn’t in the top 25 best HW ever. His skills and athleticism are grossly overrated

He needs to beat stipes 3 and 0 to get best hw ever he needs a score of 4 and 0

giphy.gif

No matter what your resume is, beating Brock isn’t going to elevate your status to best HW ever.

Brock isn’t in the top 25 best HW ever. His skills and athleticism are grossly overrated
WTF? Biggest issue I have with UFC title fights is the F-tarded instant rematch thing. There should NEVER be an instant rematch for an Ex-Champion that loses their belt WITOUT an seriously controversial ending, or a razor close fight resulting in a split decision loss for them!

Stipe got KTFO's Rod. He NEEDS to STFU and fight his way back up the ladder, or take his mola$ and retire.
D.C. nor the UFC are slighting this mumbling personality-less ex-champion. He CANNOT sell a PPV to save his life, stick to firefighting!

So D.C. is screwing Stipe by taking on Lesnar? Maybe mumbles can take that rump-hump deal that D.C. has "err wronged" him with, and call out his teammate instead! D.C. has already claimed that the Lesnar fight will be his last.

Winner of Cain vs. Stipe gets next title shot against Brock if he should somehow win.
Personally I would like to see Volkov vs. The Black Beast at ~ the same time as Cain vs. Stipe.
If Cormier wins and retires with the belt, the vacant title could be the winner or Cain-Miocic vs. the winner of Black Beast-Volkov.

Cormier has made a case for being the best all time HW even with Fedor in there. But a win over Lesnar at this point would do exactly nothing to cement it further and I would think Cormier would know this. After his illnesses and hiatuses and going back and forth between this and WWE, he's not a fraction of the fighter he was as UFC champion. Cain is the only one who truly beat the guy when he was at least close to peak form; therefore, only for Cain is Lesnar a truly great win for a fight resume.

Cormier has made a case for being the best all time HW even with Fedor in there.
Daniel's 2nd best HW win is a Josh Barnett that was 10 years removed from being a champion of any kind.
Please stop.

WTF? Biggest issue I have with UFC title fights is the F-tarded instant rematch thing. There should NEVER be an instant rematch for an Ex-Champion that loses their belt WITOUT an seriously controversial ending, or a razor close fight resulting in a split decision loss for them!

Stipe got KTFO's Rod. He NEEDS to STFU and fight his way back up the ladder, or take his mola$ and retire.
D.C. nor the UFC are slighting this mumbling personality-less ex-champion. He CANNOT sell a PPV to save his life, stick to firefighting!

So D.C. is screwing Stipe by taking on Lesnar? Maybe mumbles can take that rump-hump deal that D.C. has "err wronged" him with, and call out his teammate instead! D.C. has already claimed that the Lesnar fight will be his last.

Winner of Cain vs. Stipe gets next title shot against Brock if he should somehow win.
Personally I would like to see Volkov vs. The Black Beast at ~ the same time as Cain vs. Stipe.
If Cormier wins and retires with the belt, the vacant title could be the winner or Cain-Miocic vs. the winner of Black Beast-Volkov.
Hmmmm, not sure what to say. You quoted me and went on a rant that had nothing to do with the quote.

Back