Corey

Hory is 2-2-1 in Bellator..............And he was up 3-1 in a UFC title fight before getting stopped in the 5th. "not sniffing a title" is pretty retarded there

Saucy isnt doing much better than he did in UFC either. And he was gonna be in an IC title fight with Rockhold before he left

Davis is 9-2 but was 13-3 in UFC with wins over Glover, Lyoto, Gus etc. Davis was in a title eliminator in the UFC when he was 12-1 and lost to Rumble via decision. Davis is a better fighter than Gus and finished him but he wasnt lucky enough to get title shots off being KOd by Rumble

Bader was on a 5 fight stureak and about to fight DC for the title too so that doesnt make sense

How is Benson doing........According to ur logic "never sniffed a title" in Bellator (got dominated in both title fights by Koreshkov and Chandler). This is after beating Masvidal at WW in UFC. Benson still holds the record for title defenses @ LW in UFC with Penn and Khabib
You are making too much sense, UFC fanboys will never forgive you for that. Anyone who dares leave the UFC is automatically washed up. They are loyal to the UFC brand not the fighters.

I'm excited to see him against Nemkov who will get the chance to prove himself against a top 10 (borderline top 5) ufc LHW.

Corey anderson just smashed manhoef...

Will likely be bellator champion soon..

UFC blew it with another talent let go to bellator

Wow, he beat a past his prime MW.
That's great, man!

Dude beat Jan and Glover. And latifi and some other top 10 LHWs.
Not exciting, but seriously good.

Corey anderson just smashed manhoef...

Will likely be bellator champion soon..

UFC blew it with another talent let go to bellator
They for sure didn't. I'm sure they offered him money and if Bellator out bid them it's he's not worth upping on. He will never be champ in the UFC and he's going to Bellator after being KO'd by the current UFC champ. Even if he goes on to dominate, which is unlikely, no one will be convinced he could be champ in the UFC. He's been in the UFC long enough to know what you're going to get and we know he doesn't have what it takes to be UFC champ and he wasn't fun to watch either.

They for sure didn't. I'm sure they offered him money and if Bellator out bid them it's he's not worth upping on. He will never be champ in the UFC and he's going to Bellator after being KO'd by the current UFC champ. Even if he goes on to dominate, which is unlikely, no one will be convinced he could be champ in the UFC. He's been in the UFC long enough to know what you're going to get and we know he doesn't have what it takes to be UFC champ and he wasn't fun to watch either.

Ya just like when everyone said michael Bisping would never be champion....

Or matt serra

Or D.C at HW

Or Cejudo at flyweight after DJ destroyed him like jan did Corey...

I forgot no1 improves ....never change sherdog...never

You are making too much sense, UFC fanboys will never forgive you for that. Anyone who dares leave the UFC is automatically washed up. They are loyal to the UFC brand not the fighters.
Rory was never the same fighter after Lawler took his soul

His heard stopped whie he was riding his bike and doctors told him it could happen again in the octagon

dana may have some shameful negotiation tactics but Coker hiring someone who doctors openly said might die soon is disgusting

Manhoef still fights???? At 205???? Jeeeez

Corey isn't a guy with high potential. He's a good all-rounder with a shaky chin. Mousasi is the top talent they should've tried to keep. You could say Rory as well, but Rory fell off after the Lawler war. Hasn't bounced back from the mixed results after that.

Ok this might not be the case but does anyone think Corey looked uncharacteristically fast and explosive? I understand he’s a wrestler but goddamn man he looked better than he ever has in bellator. Just an observation my autism could be fucking with me.

Nemkov has beaten better wrestlers in Bader and Davis.

Well it appears corey might be next so well see..

I mean based on this thread ... Nemkov is just some B level champion and Corey is from the A leagues...so its suppose to be easy for corey ...right?

Back