Corey

Corey anderson just smashed manhoef...

Will likely be bellator champion soon..

UFC blew it with another talent let go to bellator
Manhoef threw approximately zero strikes, even before Corey took him down.

That was an old washed up manhoef shell.

Letting Corey go was a great move, as he's dull and no one gets excited for that.

Hory is 2-2-1 in Bellator..............And he was up 3-1 in a UFC title fight before getting stopped in the 5th. "not sniffing a title" is pretty retarded there

Saucy isnt doing much better than he did in UFC either. And he was gonna be in an IC title fight with Rockhold before he left

Davis is 9-2 but was 13-3 in UFC with wins over Glover, Lyoto, Gus etc. Davis was in a title eliminator in the UFC when he was 12-1 and lost to Rumble via decision. Davis is a better fighter than Gus and finished him but he wasnt lucky enough to get title shots off being KOd by Rumble

Bader was on a 5 fight stureak and about to fight DC for the title too so that doesnt make sense

How is Benson doing........According to ur logic "never sniffed a title" in Bellator (got dominated in both title fights by Koreshkov and Chandler). This is after beating Masvidal at WW in UFC. Benson still holds the record for title defenses @ LW in UFC with Penn and Khabib
Okay have fun with your 'world champions'

Corey was making peanuts in the UFC. If he is making more at Bellator, good for him. Weaker competition and much better pay is something many fighters should do.

A better environment, better promotion and a better boss.

Hory is 2-2-1 in Bellator..............And he was up 3-1 in a UFC title fight before getting stopped in the 5th. "not sniffing a title" is pretty retarded there

Saucy isnt doing much better than he did in UFC either. And he was gonna be in an IC title fight with Rockhold before he left

Davis is 9-2 but was 13-3 in UFC with wins over Glover, Lyoto, Gus etc. Davis was in a title eliminator in the UFC when he was 12-1 and lost to Rumble via decision. Davis is a better fighter than Gus and finished him but he wasnt lucky enough to get title shots off being KOd by Rumble

Bader was on a 5 fight stureak and about to fight DC for the title too so that doesnt make sense

How is Benson doing........According to ur logic "never sniffed a title" in Bellator (got dominated in both title fights by Koreshkov and Chandler). This is after beating Masvidal at WW in UFC. Benson still holds the record for title defenses @ LW in UFC with Penn and Khabib

But but its the B leagues....lmfao

It only takes a few good fighters to start raising up a promotions roster...

Also i dont really get the B league thing cuz most guys fighting there are also training with guys from.the A league...there in the same gym as the main guys in the UFC there just working there own path...having free sponsorships is a big fucking deal for a fighter

Manhoef is one of the glassiest fighters on the planet.

Lol!!!! Blew it by not resigning Anderson? A guy who was going nowhere at LHW. It was a blessing to let him go.

And let’s take it easy! He beat way past it Melvin, who’s a MW

But but its the B leagues....lmfao

It only takes a few good fighters to start raising up a promotions roster...

Also i dont really get the B league thing cuz most guys fighting there are also training with guys from.the A league...there in the same gym as the main guys in the UFC there just working there own path...having free sponsorships is a big fucking deal for a fighter

These are the same idiots who said the Strikeforce and WEC guys would flop. They just have a boner for fighters under a UFC banner. Theyre completely braindead it seems.

To be fair Bellator has some shit divisions like MW but their divisions like FW and WW could easily compete with UFCs divisions.

Moldavsky and Minakov could easily beat most HWs in the UFC. Minakov is still > Volkov. Hell Volkov was 6-3 in Bellator and is 6-2 in the UFC........

Nemkov could def beat any LHW in the UFC. LWs like Usman will make noise in the UFC soon. UFC just signed Magomedov who is the only fighter to beat Petr Yan etc etc

Bragging about beating Melvin Manhoef? I'm sorry, did I accidentally stumble on 2008 sherdog threads wtf is going on

These are the same idiots who said the Strikeforce and WEC guys would flop. They just have a boner for fighters under a UFC banner. Theyre completely braindead it seems.

To be fair Bellator has some shit divisions like MW but their divisions like FW and WW could easily compete with UFCs divisions.

Moldavsky and Minakov could easily beat most HWs in the UFC. Minakov is still > Volkov. Hell Volkov was 6-3 in Bellator and is 6-2 in the UFC........

Nemkov could def beat any LHW in the UFC. LWs like Usman will make noise in the UFC soon. UFC just signed Magomedov who is the only fighter to beat Petr Yan etc etc

I agree with most of it, but Magomedov won a SD against Yan. Would like to see a rematch if he can move up the rankings etc. minakov lost his 0 to Kongo, he’s still a good Hw but ufc shills would use that as a “Kongo ufc reject” etc.

These are all in camps together, the skill set isn’t that far apart at the top level. But it really drops at the mid and bottom level.

I agree with most of it, but Magomedov won a SD against Yan. Would like to see a rematch if he can move up the rankings etc. minakov lost his 0 to Kongo, he’s still a good Hw but ufc shills would use that as a “Kongo ufc reject” etc.

These are all in camps together, the skill set isn’t that far apart at the top level. But it really drops at the mid and bottom level.

They did rematch and Yan won it. Both fights were good and pretty close but both decisions were fair. Yan won the rematch more decisively than Magomedov won the 1st fight

The Kongo fight is widely considered as a robbery against Minakov. Kongo beat Volkov cleanly and Volkov is top 5 in the UFC right now and not far off a title shot. Volkov has a robbery over Tim Johnson too who is in Bellator right now

I agree with the camp/skill set part tho

They did rematch and Yan won it. Both fights were good and pretty close but both decisions were fair. Yan won the rematch more decisively than Magomedov won the 1st fight

The Kongo fight is widely considered as a robbery against Minakov. Kongo beat Volkov cleanly and Volkov is top 5 in the UFC right now and not far off a title shot. Volkov has a robbery over Tim Johnson too who is in Bellator right now

I agree with the camp/skill set part tho
Guess I missed the hematch. But anyways yeah HW is a toss up anyways, but yeah Kongo would still be lingering in the top 10 in ufc. The only issue for some of these eastern block guys is USADA. But time supposedly clears all that.

Back