Corey Booker accused of sexual assault... with a twist

Believe all men. Wait that don't work. Believe all straight men. There, that did it.

I doubt this catches fire, but if it did, I could see some hilarious, unintentionally homophobic excuses being made for it.

I told my girlfriend that he seemed phony to me but I was not sure why, and she said, "I think it's because he is gay and pretending to be straight." She did not say it to be judgemental at all, we are both supportive of gay people and gay rights. But she's from New Jersey and said some people always got that impression of him ever since his days in Newark.

Last edited:
Disgusting! I wonder if the Democrat Party will now say he is unfit to serve as a Senator.

This victim must be heard. Must be believed. There must be an investigation. Sound familiar? Wonder if the lgbt community will be outraged by this.

Even Booker should be able to tell his side of the story.

Interesting. Though a name and link would help the case.

Even Booker should be able to tell his side of the story.

You say "even Booker" as if Booker has given people some reason to believe a random accusation without hearing from him first.

Do you basically just mean, even a Liberal?

Good thing that there's no reason to #BelieveHim.

You say "even Booker" as if Booker has given people some reason to believe a random accusation without hearing from him first.

I don’t really respect Booker, but even he gets the right to tell his side

Well, we could need a good gay metoo scandal.
Because I am sure most people struggling to understand the concept of consent will have no problem understanding it when it is about a gay guy touching them.

Even a guy who himself wouldn't extend the same courtesy to others.

And all of a sudden the communo-fascists of the democratic party care about the rights of the accused. Sad.

And all of a sudden the communo-fascists of the democratic party care about the rights of the accused. Sad.

Accountability. Nobody would give a shit if Booker wasn't grandstanding all the time on the subject, you reap what you sow.

I think he means "even a person who's said to believe all accusers regardless of (lack) of evidence should still be given a chance to be heard rather than just let them get swallowed up as well by the monster they fed and encouraged"

Last edited:
weird how our brains are wired, one person says something and you automatically think its bullshit, then another story comes out from the other side and I don't know if you hope its true so much that you grab a hold of it or what but you react completely different

either way whats good for the goose

Last edited:
Back