News Corey Anderson Vs Jan Blachowicz, New Mexico.

To those rooting against Corey :

Don't you think it's better to let Corey have his title shot so he can get obliterated by Jones anyway?

I think he's gone from the UFC regardless.

His elite cardio gives him a chance.

Yeah, and his wrestling. Also, Corey's weakness is his chin, but Jones isn't really a knockout artist, so.....he actually could put up a decent fight .. maybe

The UFC looking to eliminate 1 of 2 contenders they couldn’t care less about. The problem is they’ll have to give one of them a title shot.
Or they need to fill fights in an already shallow division lol. You'll learn

I thought they were going to match him up with Anthony Smith, but this makes sense. Both fighters have never faced Jones, winner gets the next title shot kind of fight.

I don't like this fight. Blachowicz Vs. Reyes is the fight to make. Reyes don't deservers title shot now.

If you thought the Jan vs Jac fight was boring, wait till you see this one. It will have you sleeping 25/8.

Does a guy who’s beastin’ 25/8 lose to a guy like Jan?

Their first fight sucked. Doubt this will be much better. Got corey for this

Meh. Sounds like this is the #1 contender fight at LHW.

The UFC looking to eliminate 1 of 2 contenders they couldn’t care less about. The problem is they’ll have to give one of them a title shot.
Unless Rakic makes something really impressive against Volkan.

I think someone gets finished this time. Probably Anderson.

Will they though. Rakic vs Volkan is happening, if Rakic lights him up these 2 are fucked, he'll be #1 contender.

And that's only if jones wins.
And only if jones doesn't want a heavyweight title fight.

Edit, Corey via wrestler fucking again here.

Back