News Corey Anderson Vs Jan Blachowicz, New Mexico.

I think Corey will be able to stifle Jan with the grappling against the cage

Man, if Corey beats Jan just as dominantly as he did the first time around I'd feel pretty bad for Blachowicz. Solid fight.

Not sure man...That guy Jan was terribled in the last fight and Corey is also a wrestler. Can be in for another 5 rounds of holding by the cage. I hope Corey knows that if he beats the fuck outta Jan like he did with Walker then he is in for a TS next

I think its time we create a new "Frustrated Corey " name by the way. When he was frustrated with everybody he beat the fuck outta Johny. Somebody needs to make him angry

Gahd damn hopefully Anderson gets KTFO.

"Potential" ? I mean, this has to be a 100% number 1 contender fight.

Now Anthony Smith can shut his mouth about Corey needing to fight him.

I am indifferent about both fighters but I am kind of rooting for Corey here so that he can get his opportunity against Bones.

Would be great to see him batter Jan like he did to Walker but I think Jan is a bit smarter than what Walker did.

Anderson via speed and ferocity. Blachowicz has power and strength but he is robotic and slow. I think Corey is too fast twitch to get caught by the bomb and mixes up striking and takedowns to get either a clear dominant decision or late stoppage win.

It's truly astonishing that Corey Anderson is about to become the #1 contender for the LHW strap. He's been so chinny and mediocre in big fights up until this point, but it just goes to show that if you stick it out and let the guys who blasted you age out of the division/MMA, the sky's the limit for you at 205. I pray Jan sparks him this time around, but I gotta feeling we're gonna get to see the most pointless LHW title fight of all time early next year as Jon Jones pitty-pats his way to another boring decision over a completely outmatched challenger. Honestly, I predict about 50 PPV buys on that one.

Jan bout to put Corey on a one way train to the bottom of the ladder. Possibly

Whenever I see Jan I can't help but think about how I legit fell asleep twice during his fight with Jacare.
Same lol I woke up when Jan knocked down jacare in the fifth. But went back to sleep seconds later.

If Jan wins this, Corey might be one foot out of the UFC. He knows his chance of a title shot goes completely.
So, you all should be rooting for Jan.

Makes sense. I just want divisions to flow.

Yeah...I mean I get that they're boring but this is a SPORT *FIRST* and they, in the eyes of the UFC, have earned this situation.

It may not be to the fans-bloodlust liking but it's what we will get.

And besides, like you said, divisions need to flow again and none of this "Money fights" or "Picking and choosing your opponent that has zero to do with your own division".

Back