News Corey Anderson Vs Jan Blachowicz, New Mexico.

Glad that Corey's finally accepted he needs to beat someone in the top 5 to get a title shot. This is a pretty winnable fight for him too, .
Corey beat Latifi and Glover when they were #4 and #5 ... He has already beat Jan.

The UFC looking to eliminate 1 of 2 contenders they couldn’t care less about. The problem is they’ll have to give one of them a title shot.
Nah just have Romero go up and give it to him.

I believe Corey wrestledpucked Jan easily the first fight. I’m pretty sure he got at least one 30-25 score. It’s actually the fight that keeps making me bet against Jan.

The UFC looking to eliminate 1 of 2 contenders they couldn’t care less about. The problem is they’ll have to give one of them a title shot.

Lol, came to say this.

Corey beat Latifi and Glover when they were #4 and #5 ... He has already beat Jan.

Fair enough, he's probably hindered by not doing it in particularly exciting fashion. He beat Walker in exciting fashion, so lets hope if he wins he makes a statement here.

imagine if Corey Anderson ends up being the guy who beats Jones

Really good, high-level matchup. Not even being sarcastic, this is a great fight. Wonder who they set up Smith against?

Who does Anthony Smith get paired with then? he waits for Santos I guess.

Corey should beat Blachowicz with ease.........
If he doesn't then.... He doesn't deserve a title shot.
<mma3>

I like Jan's power, but I think Corey has better coaching. Jan got that though

His elite cardio gives him a chance.

people think he's not going to amount to much, but if he fights the way he fought vs Walker vs everyone, he might have turned a corner on all that wall n stall and lay n pray shit, and it will make him an infinitely more dangerous fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back