Corey Anderson SLAUGHTERS taller opponents like Jones

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Everyone knows what he just did to Johnny Walker, the biggest LHW on the roster, in his last fight, but newer fans have no clue that this is an ESTABLISHED pattern when Beastin fights gargantuan opponents.

In his season's TUF finale, he STEAMROLLED one of the largest, most physically imposing LHWs in MMA history, Matt Van Buren, in A MINUTE.

20140705015714_5D3_2459.JPG

Van Buren is a legit 6'5" and had been bulldozing through that season based on sheer size and intimidation, but Anderson THRIVES on facing these attributes. Van Buren was never the same fighter after this, his confidence was shattered by how easily he was handled by an opponent half his size.

If Corey can beat Jan for a second time tonight, I truly believe he makes a fading Jones look like an absolute jackass in the cage.

Everyone knows what he just did to Johnny Walker, the biggest LHW on the roster, in his last fight, but newer fans have no clue that this is an ESTABLISHED pattern when Beastin fights gargantuan opponents.

In his season's TUF finale, he STEAMROLLED one of the largest, most physically imposing LHWs in MMA history, Matt Van Buren, in A MINUTE.

Van Buren is a legit 6'5" and been bulldozing through that season based on sheer size and intimidation, but Anderson THRIVES on facing the attributes. Van Buren was never the same fight after this, his confidence was shattered by how easily he was handled by an opponent half his size.

If Corey can beat Jan for a second time tonight, I truly believe he makes a fading Jones look like an absolute jackass in the cage.
:rolleyes:

Van Buren is a legit 6'5" and been bulldozing through that season based on sheer size and intimidation, but Anderson THRIVES on facing the attributes. Van Buren was never the same fight after this, his confidence was shattered by how easily he was handled by an opponent half his size.

let’s hope.

He doesn't have the power to threaten Jon.

Or the chin for that matter.

I think Jon would TKO him

Christian Mpumbu finished Struve. Would utterly besmirch Jon Jones

#makeithappendana

Let's talk after he gets slept tonight by Jan

I'm no fan of Jones but Jon would be tried for rape charges after that fight.

Back