Corey Anderson says a recent health scare and wisdom from DC inspired him to sign with Bellator.

“Durrrr bE a UnIqUE fIGhTeR wItH PeRsOnAlItY DURR” So I guess being top 5 in your weight class isn’t enough to warrant decent wages for a pro athlete.
@ExxA don't pay any attention to this trolling douche bag. He's a fucking idiot who's just trying to get a rise from people while making no sense. This fucking guy thinks that 130k is chump change not worthy of a top 5 fighters paycheck ffs. I'm pretty sure he's mentally handicapped.

Bellator now has 4 of the top 10 light heavyweights in the world: Bader, Davis, Nemkov, Anderson

True, but they took the most boring ones

Jones, Reyes, Jan, Santos, Smith and Jiri are at least fun to watch.

How about your arrogant ass start making some sense instead of avoiding the topic. All you've said so far is that Viacom has money & so that secures Bellator from bankruptsy. You need to get off your white knight bullshit crusade & just admit that I had a point.
Lol I don’t have time to waste with bums like you. You’re running your mouth. Do me a favor and look how much DAZN pays Bellator a year, how much Bellator generates in revenue, and how many sponsorship deals they have. Then come back and talk to me. I don’t have time to teach lil ass kids about mma. Do your own research.

@ExxA don't pay any attention to this trolling douche bag. He's a fucking idiot who's just trying to get a rise from people while making no sense. This fucking guy thinks that 130k is chump change not worthy of a top 5 fighters paycheck ffs. I'm pretty sure he's mentally handicapped.
What are you 7? <45><45>

Ever heard of taxes fees and expenses? Not to mention all the money you have to invest in yourself as a pro athlete like nutrition and training costs. In short, you are dumb as fuck. Give up.

Haha yeah Its no use talking to him, he doesn't even understand basic supply and demand.<Y2JSmirk>

Just entering his prime? He just got KTFO dead. Every step up in competition he got smoked, badly. Will people turn into Bellator to watch Corey Anderson? Nope. Was it a smart move by him to go to Bellator and get paid more and fight against bums to save years on his life and spare some brain trauma? 100%. The only thing the UFC could've gained from keeping him is having him as the main character in other fighters KO highlight reels.
So because he got KO’d after winning 4 in a row means he’s done? Dude grew up in the UFC. Some guys don’t even get to the UFC until they’re 13-5. Corey Anderson started 3-0, that’s pretty damn good. He’s clearly not done. Short sighted ppl like you prob think he is but he’s nowhere close. He’s younger than everyone at UFC 205 lol. Keep digging though. Hopefully you’ll find an argument.

Haha yeah Its no use talking to him, he doesn't even understand basic supply and demand.<Y2JSmirk>
Why don’t you start a thread enlightening us all on supply and demand? I’d love to see it. Seriously.

Lol I don’t have time to waste with bums like you. You’re running your mouth. Do me a favor and look how much DAZN pays Bellator a year, how much Bellator generates in revenue, and how many sponsorship deals they have. Then come back and talk to me. I don’t have time to teach lil ass kids about mma. Do your own research.
Caugh Caugh strike force caugh caugh <EdgyBrah>

Caugh Caugh strike force caugh caugh <EdgyBrah>
Why is it always the white belts who wanna get fucking verbally destroyed? Dude SF and Bellator aren’t even close to the same business model. Do your fucking research or don’t ever fucking reply to me. You ppl are hilariously uninformed.

What do you mean you don't have time for me? All you're doing is trolling people in here... you just don't know how to have a real conversation. All you do is talk shit & now that I've brought up valid points you're trying to avoid the discussion.

This isn't new news smart guy.

Bellator_Revenues_and_Net_Income.png

You see the "E" next to 2019 & 2020? That means "estimate." So the only years they are reporting profit are from their fooking unofficial estimates!

Scroll down in this article & read a few paragraphs under the picture of the cage. -

"For Bellator, rumors recently surfaced that Viacom actually could be looking to sell them. While that is currently nothing more than just a rumor, numbers were a bit concerning when it comes to shows they aired under that umbrella.
“I wouldn’t doubt it could be true. Bellator lost a lot of viewers, 25 to 35 percent, airing on Viacom owned stations in the US.” FrankieNYC shared. “Part of the last three and a half months drop could be attributed to DAZN airing as well, but according to early reports, the DAZN numbers are still in the early growth stage. Bellator has not been a profit as a single entity for Viacom. Viacom could make up losses with high ad-revenue, but with ratings heading south, I could see them looking to sell.”

While Bellator has rumblings of getting sold, the opposite is the case for the WME-IMG owned UFC."

Why is it always the white belts who wanna get fucking verbally destroyed? Dude SF and Bellator aren’t even close to the same business model. Do your fucking research or don’t ever fucking reply to me. You ppl are hilariously uninformed.
I wonder why???
1090049670.jpg.0.jpg

In short, you are dumb as fuck. Give up.
Well you're a worthless jackass who does nothing but talk shit & avoid the subject. If he fights twice in a year that's 260k, if he fights to his 3 fight/yr contract that's 390k in on year you dumb mother fucker. Try googling "addition" your dumn ass might learn something.

Well you're a worthless jackass who does nothing but talk shit & avoid the subject. If he fights twice in a year that's 260k, if he fights to his 3 fight/yr contract that's 390k in on year you dumb mother fucker. Try googling "addition" your dumn ass might learn something.
*yawn* this is what you pull up? I gave you 45 mins and this is it? You probably flunked out of preschool. I was hoping you could at least get something from boxing scene. This is fucking pathetic lol. You couldn’t even pass a 3rd grade science report in. And yes let me take that unconfirmed random # of $130k and multiply 3x. That’s definitely what he’s making. There are no such things as taxes fees and expenses. Yes Cory come get your confirmed $130k every single fight regardless of win or lose. You’ll be rich if you fight 3 times.<Lmaoo><Lmaoo> And you call yourself an mma fan. Stick to snacks and baseball bozo. This clearly ain’t it for you <45><45>

130 a fight is not bad man
Lol Draymond just got fined $50k. He got FINED what Corey Anderson would bring home if he WINS. That $130k is almost certainly a show/win deal after taxes fees and expenses you’re looking at around $50k.

Probably not. I’ve seen much worse. Plus the guy grew up in the UFC. He’s just now entering his prime. Like why would you give up on him now? Lol it’s like the Sergio Pettis thing. You sign the kid when he’s 19, invest 7 years and then let him go when he’s 26 about to enter his prime over a couple bucks? Stupid. Stop being so fucking cheap man you’re wasting your own time.

Sergio Pettis and Corey Anderson (minus his fight with Walker) are considered pretty boring fighters. They aren't exactly selling PPV's. At the end of the day the UFC is a business. They give top prospects a chance, but if they aren't going to be exciting and at least try to finish a fight, they release you. They did the exact same to Fitch and Okami.

Back