Corey Anderson lost because

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He went from a nice guy to a dbag because of Ali's manipulation.

You cant betray who you are to be a sellout

Pretty sure he lost cuz he got punched in the face really hard

Or because Jan is actually quite good and has improved a lot over the last few years?

Because, "THERE'S LEVELS TO DIS!!!"

He can shut up now lol

Mark Henry being his coach doesn't help.

He’s always had a glass jaw. His win over Walker made him think he’s some striking god. He should stick to Lay n Pray.

He lost because he threw a leg kick at clinch range. Only Gaethje could do that.

I never liked Corey but acting like you’re the shit for koing Johnny Walker really made me wanna see him get the lights shut out... and Jan was the perfect man for the job

He lost because he got knocked out

He lost because he was talking shit to Jon Jones. I'd put a big bet on Izzy getting knocked out by Yoel. Every one of these contenders that said they're gonna take out Jones keeps getting knocked out. Anderson was the latest victim and I guess Izzy is next. Yoel the new middleweight champ. Boi

He’s always had a glass jaw. His win over Walker made him think he’s some striking god. He should stick to Lay n Pray.

yep. That win made him think he could stay standing with jan which was a horrible idea. He did try for some takedowns but he should have been blasting double legs the entire fight instead of what he did.

Glad he lost... he got way too cocky and would never have a chance against Jones anyway.

I’d rather see Jones rematch Reyes and Santos.

Was a tricky fight, all along, for Corey.

Wished to see Corey - Jones, but oh well, seems that game is more and more dominated by great punchers.

Whoever put money on Jan made good bucks tonite.

Walker vs a power puncher usually ends bad. Walker screwed up the tradition.

Back