core work out?

nhbjpj

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are some good core workouts other than just sit ups and reverse sit ups?

hanging/decline sit ups, side bends, crunches, ob crunches, hanging leg raises, dragon flies, lots of twisting contortionist behavior. Just go handle it!

Did you miss the other thread on core exercises on this page? Try doing a search first or atleast look at other threads on this page.

Saxon side bends, full contact twists, side presses, bent presses, windmills, standing ab wheel rollouts, standing ab pulldowns, power iron coil thingy, deadlifts, side deadlifts, twisting deadlifts, and situps (NOT CRUNCHES) comprise a list of core exercises that should get you started...

Urban said:
Saxon side bends, full contact twists, side presses, bent presses, windmills, standing ab wheel rollouts, standing ab pulldowns, power iron coil thingy, deadlifts, side deadlifts, twisting deadlifts, and situps (NOT CRUNCHES) comprise a list of core exercises that should get you started...
Do you have this permanently copied to your clipboard?

No, actually I re-type it every time.

The new Ab-Lounge, so you can take the stretch past 90 degrees.

Chad Hamilton said:
The new Ab-Lounge, so you can take the stretch past 90 degrees.

Infomercials........reason number 7,982 to shoot your television.

If anyone ever needs extra cash, just invent a piece of shit ab machine and call it something clever like "The Abinator". You'll have to find some washed up celeb to pimp it for you though.

Because of this thread, I did an exclusively core workout yesterday. I loved it, and am now very sore.

Don't forget the "Body by Jake" That will give you a 6 pack in no time.

rickdog said:
Don't forget the "Body by Jake" That will give you a 6 pack in no time.
I saw one of there infomercials yesterday; I've never seen a worse thought out, poorly made, stupid looking pile of crap in my life. I love to watch infomercials for exercise kit cos it amuses me to see how gullible the general populace can be some times, but that was too far. Just watching that thing made me seasick (it was some contraption where you sit down and move the arm and leg on the same side together in an arc)

Back