Cordeiro says they are looking to take Conor to the later rounds

Dont kidd yourself. Conor was in far worse shape. I bet u guys never had an injury like conors, u would understand if u did. U and the other delusional guy above here are both americans and both bias as fuck. U cant be this uninformed, that would mean u guys really arent that bright. Belive what u want, mendes has zero chance against conor and u know it. Conor wooped him on one leg and barely slept ;) conor injured mendes in the fight, spinning back kicked his thumb. Not the same as not being able to move correct for 2 month and going into the fight not knowing if the knee will hold up or not. Il think of u haters when he woops rda in a couple of weeks. Your tears will be glorious ;)

McGregor was kicking two weeks out of that fight with that knee. Fool

If Dos Anjos gets top position, the fighter holding on for dear life will likely be McGregor.

thats the only thing im worried about.. RDA with fucking top control, i dont think he will finish - if he does it will go faaaaar.. and that could lucky ugly.. Cuz i dont see Conor as someone giving up to punishment, not at all.

I think has a BIG advantage in the technical stand-up part. His speed, reach, power, timing, movement is off the charts.. There is a reason that he is champion and was the first to derail the great Jose Aldo as reigning champion. On top of that has he claimed knocking out his opponents, with which round it is supposed to happend and how the fight will play out.. And this is with around 95% certainty! Its Insane.

That confidence is build upon years and years of success in the gym and in fights.

RDA is a beast, and i got my eye up for him a couple of fights before Pettis. He can defeat anyone at that weight, but i simply doubt he has more of a chance than Conor. I will be nervous though, i aint gonna lie. The last two fights ive been very nervous, but still had big belifes he was gonna win.

McGregor was kicking two weeks out of that fight with that knee. Fool

Lol, he wasnt kicking pads etc.. He was moving his leg, yes.. Not remotely the same effect, and he wasnt grappling except moving around with a opponent who follows you.. His first 100% real wrestling test was a against fucking chad mendes, the best wrestling in the devision..

Give it up, your just another salty hater.. You do realize how you sound?

Lol, he wasnt kicking pads etc.. He was moving his leg, yes.. Not remotely the same effect, and he wasnt grappling except moving around with a opponent who follows you.. His first 100% real wrestling test was a against fucking chad mendes, the best wrestling in the devision..

Give it up, your just another salty hater.. You do realize how you sound?

A silly hater? Dude you're a delusional typical biased McGregor nut hugger who can't face reality. McGregor was training for months and kicking two weeks out of the fight. And yah because Conor didn't train any wrestling at all in his camp before Mendes, you're a fucking knob and a half.

thats the only thing im worried about.. RDA with fucking top control, i dont think he will finish - if he does it will go faaaaar.. and that could lucky ugly.. Cuz i dont see Conor as someone giving up to punishment, not at all.

I think has a BIG advantage in the technical stand-up part. His speed, reach, power, timing, movement is off the charts.. There is a reason that he is champion and was the first to derail the great Jose Aldo as reigning champion. On top of that has he claimed knocking out his opponents, with which round it is supposed to happend and how the fight will play out.. And this is with around 95% certainty! Its Insane.

That confidence is build upon years and years of success in the gym and in fights.

RDA is a beast, and i got my eye up for him a couple of fights before Pettis. He can defeat anyone at that weight, but i simply doubt he has more of a chance than Conor. I will be nervous though, i aint gonna lie. The last two fights ive been very nervous, but still had big belifes he was gonna win.

What a loser you are...just because your idol wins doesn't mean you are a winner either. The fact that you can't wait to come back on here if Conner wins to troll shows how little you have going on in your bum life. Lol.

See what I just did there? Lol

#Connerbless

What a loser you are...just because your idol wins doesn't mean you are a winner either. The fact that you can't wait to come back on here if Conner wins to troll shows how little you have going on in your bum life. Lol.

See what I just did there? Lol

#Connerbless

haha.. Could be good, if it was true though ^^,

But i am doin good, i am no hater! ;D the bums on the internetz

You're delusional if you think RDA has no path to victory. Even the most biasd Conor fan knows that RDA is very dangerous and capable of beating anybody, including Conor. Conor can beat RDA as well. They both obviously have things that they both have to watch out for in this fight and one wrong move could be the end of the fight.

The fact that you are ignorant enough to believe what you say just shows the problem with some Conor fans.
RDA won't be able to take Conor down and won't be able to pressure him. RDA has no path to victory.

RDA won't be able to take Conor down and won't be able to pressure him. RDA has no path to victory.

Why won't he be able to take Conor down? Explain please. It's easy to just say things without backing them up. Conor won't be aided by size to help his standup in this one.

If he gets passed RDA, he's reached legendary status, and if he goes for the 170lb title and wins? crown him with the GOAT status.

Back