Cordeiro says they are looking to take Conor to the later rounds

Wow deep analysis bruh. And Conor is the worst style for both, would give neither any space, is more accurate than RDA. He would finish Cerrone early, just overwhelm both. I'd give Pettis maybe a chance. But Cerrone not a chance.

RDA is the only one with a pretty good chance. I can say Khabib would definitely beat Conor.
Conor fans sounding like Rhonda fans by the day

no no no rhonda by armbar in first no no no no

They're all straight line strikers
Conor fans sounding like Rhonda fans by the day

no no no rhonda by armbar in first no no no no

And you sound like a typical Conor hater 'NO LOGIC OR REAL ANALYSIS BEHIND WHAT I'M SAYING, JUST PLZ PLZ PLZ LET CONOR LOSE BECAUSE HE SAYS NASTY THINGS!!!1!'

And you sound like a typical Conor hater 'NO LOGIC OR REAL ANALYSIS BEHIND WHAT I'M SAYING, JUST PLZ PLZ PLZ LET CONOR LOSE BECAUSE HE SAYS NASTY THINGS!!!1!'
i'm not typing out a full analysis for you you mutt, but lol at you thinking conor would beat two 155's who are WAY bigger than him and faster

gtfo. dude got tagged and bled by a 5'5 mini mendes. Cerrone is now at 170. Silly nuthuggers

i'm not typing out a full analysis for you you mutt, but lol at you thinking conor would beat two 155's who are WAY bigger than him and faster

gtfo. dude got tagged and bled by a 5'5 mini mendes. Cerrone is now at 170. Silly nuthuggers

Faster? Oh my lord. And now you're comparing them to a wrestler. Cerrone hasn't even fought at 170 yet.

Wow you really are emotional

Faster? Oh my lord. And now you're comparing them to a wrestler. Cerrone hasn't even fought at 170 yet.

Wow you really are emotional
lol at thinking Conor is a fast striker. straight delusions. pettis and cerrone are both faster and have beaten better opponents. The conor train is gonna end with RDA and even if not there, eventually

lol at thinking Conor is a fast striker. straight delusions. pettis and cerrone are both faster and have beaten better opponents. The conor train is gonna end with RDA and even if not there, eventually

Dude you've fallen off the deep end on this one. Thanks for proving my point, you're practically begging for him to lose lol

Conor showed in the Mendes fight that he doesn't care about the takedown threat. RDA has no path to victory in this fight.
Youre delusional if you dont agree that RDA has way better top control, better BJJ (hes a 3rd degree black belt), and is much bigger and stronger than Mendes. He has the ability to manhandle Conor throughout the fight or sub him if he plays his cards right. Come on, even Conor would agree that this is a way tougher fight than Mendes.

And I'm looking to win the lottery.

What's with all the dumbasses in here criticizing the gameplan.

Do you fools really think that's the entire gameplan?

Dude you've fallen off the deep end on this one. Thanks for proving my point, you're practically begging for him to lose lol
i'm not begging for him to lose at all, all i'm saying is that conor has massive holes. His ground game is weak as fuck, Mendes passed into side control like nothing.

He also gets hit ALOT more than you think, also he's fighting much bigger dudes at 155 so his reach, height and power advantage are all gone. If you think conor would ko pettis, cerrone, bendo, khabib all these boys like nothing, you are just a Rhonda fan

oh-snap.gif

i'm not begging for him to lose at all, all i'm saying is that conor has massive holes. His ground game is weak as fuck, Mendes passed into side control like nothing.

He also gets hit ALOT more than you think, also he's fighting much bigger dudes at 155 so his reach, height and power advantage are all gone. If you think conor would ko pettis, cerrone, bendo, khabib all these boys like nothing, you are just a Rhonda fan

I said he would definitely lose to Khabib. His biggest weapons are his timing and accuracy. The only time where I've seen him get tagged more than I like was against Mendes, but he was over-eager in that fight. People talking about injuries, it didn't really seem like either fighter wanted to be in there.

Cerrone and Pettis don't have the boxing to compete, and you can't just flat-out assume his power will be gone at 155, especially as one of his most brutal knockouts was at that weight.

Conor is a terrible matchup for Cerrone as much as you hate to hear it. He is a straight line Muay Thai fighter who takes a round to get into his contests, and by his own admission has his mental struggles. Conor won't be small at 155 either. Cerrone has allowed himself to be overwhelmed even before contests in the past.

Pettis, cool he's an awful matchup for Benson, but he's a fighter who's been exposed as needing space to get his work off, his boxing is nothing special though. He has great kicks and good opportunistic submissions, however if you suffocate him with pressure he folds. Struggled against Guida, Stephens, Roller, RDA and now Alvarez. He is very beatable, I think he would fold under Conor's pressure striking. I do give him more of a chance than Cowboy though.

RDA is the interesting fight. This isn't a contest I'm overly confident about and I like Both fighters. I just can't wait, and the only time I've made a prediction for this fight I've been trolling.

Oh and I hated Ronda even before she was in the UFC.

Cordeiro is wrong RDA won´t be able to drag Conor to the later rounds

That´s because Conor falls before that, he won´t be able to handle RDA´s GnP

stopped reading at rumble's competition has been stiffer.. haha!!!

LHW is probably the weakest devision, only slightly behind HW atm due to them all being super old.

Conor hasnt lost in the UFC, and he has the same finishing rate outside of the UFC. Nothing has changed when he faces tougher opponents. Arguably one of the best wrestlers in the UFC in chad mendes, which conor took with a bum knee and barely slept that night. Still ko'd him in the second, rumble faced the second best LHW in cormier and got man handled and choked out.

Ur talking nonsense, sorry but its true.

Rumbles conpetition has been tougher. Cormier /Gus/Davis/Lil Nog/Vitor /Kos/Arlovski is togher overall than young Halloway coming off a loss/Porier who gets hurt by strikes in every fight/Mendes and Aldo though of course Aldo is the best win between the two.

Funny you mention all of Conor supposed disadvantes but leave out the 2 week camp which is the biggest disadvantage by all accounts..you even bring up Conor barely sleeping before you mention that??? What a joke you are.

Anyone have any evidence whatsoever that Conor would do poorly past 2nd round, all else being equal. If not then all the expletives about him getting crushed if it goes past 2nd is rank speculation.

He's been winning by coming out at 100%. If it ain't broke.....

If he tries to fight on the outside with the occasional TD attempt, he's going to get wrecked.

Well if true it could be a very dangerous game plan for RDA.

It means they concede, strength against strength in the early rounds Conor would win. It means RDA will try to hold back and survive rather then overwhelm and finish Conor. It could leave RDA a sitting target.

If they believed RDA was better everywhere he would stick to his usual game plan and simply dictate the fight. They are allowing Conor to dicate the early rounds hoping they can take over once Conor is in deep water.

An interesting but dangerous game plan.

By the way, I dont think anyone even wants to see Conor lose this fight because that means he runs back to draining himself to featherweight if he loses. Everyone wants to see him fight lightweights not featherweights.

You fewls. Conor already knows dis. He has spies in RDA's camp just like Aldo will fall. Conor by KO 3 seconds

By the way, I dont think anyone even wants to see Conor lose this fight because that means he runs back to draining himself to featherweight if he loses. Everyone wants to see him fight lightweights not featherweights.

A bunch of people want him to get his come uppance sooner rather than later. Just look at the thread from a couple of days ago asking who people wanted to win that fight. Most of the ones picking RDA weren't because they're huge RDA fans.

Back