Copy threads/people refusing to use search tool.

ArtOfDrowning

Lecter Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Can mods do something about it? Please give dubs to people who are obviously refusing to use search before making a thread.That is the only way they will learn.

Ok, if you post something that was posted month ago and you can't find it in search results I can understand....but posting threads about something that already has a thread on first 2 or 3 freaking page is just lazy and refusing to use your fucking eyes.

Just one example (there are many others):

ARMtmzQ.png

Every day there are at least 5 threads that get 3 or more copies. Not only does that clog up forum but also we can't have good discussion if people are talking about the same thing in 3 different places. Mods please react.

Mods can't be everywhere 24/7. If it's that big of a deal, just report it and
hcLJxaH.gif

The mods recently said that they're thinking about bringing in a similar thread add-on for the new forum.

If you click on create a thread, it'll show you a bunch of similar threads before you submit the new thread.

This will definitely help users when creating a thread that has been repeated.

I'm not sure if the admins/mods are considering that tool anymore, but it looked good from the screenshots I saw.

That's not something that should warrant dubs unless the user has a history of doing it. Anyway, we try to merge those threads when we can but the traffic in the UFC Section is just too much to keep up with at all times.

Just pick a thread and go with it. Breathe.

Back