Cops fire squad man in Cali

He wasn't black...who cares?

<Fedor23>

This article is confusing...says he wasn't black at the top but says he appears to black in the body. Also says status in unknown about the victim in the hospital but also calls it a gruesome killing.

"Huntington Beach PD confirmed there was an officer involved shooting Saturday, but didn't not provide any further details ... including the status of the man who was gunned down. We're told this individual was transported to a hospital, but his condition is unknown. The cops also say there is no current public safety threat.

TMZ has obtained video of the gruesome killing -- which shows a man, who appears to be Black and/or a POC, writhing on the ground and raise his arm as well what appears to be a plastic bag of some sort ... before the officers around him unload multiple rounds of their firearms."

<{vega}>

He wasn't black...who cares?

<Fedor23>

This article is confusing...says he wasn't black at the top but says he appears to black in the body. Also says status in unknown about the victim in the hospital but also calls it a gruesome killing.

"Huntington Beach PD confirmed there was an officer involved shooting Saturday, but didn't not provide any further details ... including the status of the man who was gunned down. We're told this individual was transported to a hospital, but his condition is unknown. The cops also say there is no current public safety threat.

TMZ has obtained video of the gruesome killing -- which shows a man, who appears to be Black and/or a POC, writhing on the ground and raise his arm as well what appears to be a plastic bag of some sort ... before the officers around him unload multiple rounds of their firearms."

<{vega}>
The local news says he was Hispanic

always some sort shennanigans happening in HB.

I was there for the vans us open riot shit hits the fan very fast in HB it is florida like in its wackiness.
They have a long history of Nazi law enforcement, skinheads, meth, steroids, lawsuits against them. Too many "Hungtington Beach Bad Boy" tapout ,affliction bros gathering on Main St for so many years. It's also the Number #1 DUI zone in the nation.

Can't tell shit from the video. From the story, they tazed him and he didn't stay down. That often means that the person is on drugs. Whatever he was doing was behind the wall so who can tell if he was reaching for something. If he had a bag as is mentioned in the story, who can know what's in it. By the number of officers present, he must have been causing trouble and from what the spectators are saying, they seem to be blaming the man who was shot. "You gotta listen or you're dead." I don't know why so many shot but they seemed to shoot in very rapid succession, maybe reacting to the same thing or firing at the sound of the shot.

The local news says he was Hispanic

Oh thank God.

*Big Sign of Relief*

At least the cops didn't shoot another black person. They have to make up for it by shooting more hispanics since their 'Shoot Black People' quota has been lowered with their funding.

Gotta preserve ammo.

That may be the first time I've actually read a TMZ article, and that has to be one of the shittiest pieces of writing I've ever read.
Amazingly bad.

For the story, I don't understand how shit like this gets justified.
There are 6 cops there. They have a guy on the floor, he's surrounded, and he's tazed......how is the next logical step to shoot him 40 times?
Why do they even call for backup, or travel in packs if they are just going to shoot?

They will investigate themselves and declare they found the officers acted within their job duties. Then all officers involved in the execution will be given commendations for bravery

Obviously, the video starts too late and the wall is obscuring the subject. What I will say is that he was shot and is on the ground and then is shot by multiple officers at the same time. This would indicate possibly a weapon to me because of the reaction of the officers. Second, you can see an officer move in a knock something away from the subject after the second volley of shots. Again, a weapon?

Justified or not, the information will come out.

Found this

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ng-underway-nearby/ar-AAOP0UR?ocid=uxbndlbing

Huntington Beach police fatally shot an armed suspect on the beach Saturday afternoon as the U.S. Open of Surfing was underway nearby.

The shooting occurred about 3:15 p.m., Police Department spokeswoman Jennifer Carey told The Times.

The wounded man was taken to a hospital, where he was later pronounced dead, police said.

Police said it received reports about a "suspicious man with a gun" at the beach. After making contact with the suspect just south of the pier, police said he was "noncompliant to multiple commands given."

They will investigate themselves and declare they found the officers acted within their job duties. Then all officers involved in the execution will be given commendations for bravery

At least two articles I found said he was armed and The Orange County Sheriff’s Department will now lead the investigation into the shooting, police said.

but continue your shit posting as scheduled

This is California so I seriously doubt that. If the officers acted in anyway that broke state law they’re going to prison. How anyone can share this opinion is beyond me and proof that facts don’t matter. If this was Alabama or some shit state like that I’d say they have odds that are a little better than 50/50 if they’ll face an indictment but California is 10/10 times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back