1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Cops fire squad man in Cali

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Iron Mang, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Iron Mang I keep planets in orbit, baby!

2. Paradigm Gold Belt

He wasn't black...who cares?

<Fedor23>

This article is confusing...says he wasn't black at the top but says he appears to black in the body. Also says status in unknown about the victim in the hospital but also calls it a gruesome killing.

"Huntington Beach PD confirmed there was an officer involved shooting Saturday, but didn't not provide any further details ... including the status of the man who was gunned down. We're told this individual was transported to a hospital, but his condition is unknown. The cops also say there is no current public safety threat.

TMZ has obtained video of the gruesome killing -- which shows a man, who appears to be Black and/or a POC, writhing on the ground and raise his arm as well what appears to be a plastic bag of some sort ... before the officers around him unload multiple rounds of their firearms."

<{vega}>

PrinceOfPain and gluehuffer1776 like this.
  3. Wadtucket Gold Belt

Lock them up and defund them now

02-TA and Paradigm like this.
  4. TeTe yeah, she squats Staff Member Senior Moderator

The local news says he was Hispanic

5. TribalDrumz Silver Belt

I got so many Huntington Beach stories wouldn’t even know where to start .

TeTe and Jesus X like this.
  6. Alphafail Black Belt

Only in a shit hole this sort of thing would happen.

02-TA and Topguntrophey like this.
  7. Jesus X Jesus X Loved BBW, he died doing what he loved.

always some sort shennanigans happening in HB.

8. Jesus X Jesus X Loved BBW, he died doing what he loved.

I was there for the vans us open riot shit hits the fan very fast in HB it is florida like in its wackiness.

Mr.Maelstrom and TribalDrumz like this.
  9. TribalDrumz Silver Belt

They have a long history of Nazi law enforcement, skinheads, meth, steroids, lawsuits against them. Too many "Hungtington Beach Bad Boy" tapout ,affliction bros gathering on Main St for so many years. It's also the Number #1 DUI zone in the nation.

avenue94 and Jesus X like this.
  10. Paradigm Gold Belt

So no riots then? Or was he an Afro-Latino?

<EdgyBrah>

SBJJ likes this.
  11. ralphc1 Titanium Belt Platinum Member

Can't tell shit from the video. From the story, they tazed him and he didn't stay down. That often means that the person is on drugs. Whatever he was doing was behind the wall so who can tell if he was reaching for something. If he had a bag as is mentioned in the story, who can know what's in it. By the number of officers present, he must have been causing trouble and from what the spectators are saying, they seem to be blaming the man who was shot. "You gotta listen or you're dead." I don't know why so many shot but they seemed to shoot in very rapid succession, maybe reacting to the same thing or firing at the sound of the shot.

12. GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom. Platinum Member

Oh thank God.

*Big Sign of Relief*

At least the cops didn't shoot another black person. They have to make up for it by shooting more hispanics since their 'Shoot Black People' quota has been lowered with their funding.

Gotta preserve ammo.

SBJJ likes this.
  13. Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

Not going to lie, the constant joking about the color of people being killed is really, really depressing.

14. SmilinDesperado Gold Belt

That may be the first time I've actually read a TMZ article, and that has to be one of the shittiest pieces of writing I've ever read.
    Amazingly bad.

For the story, I don't understand how shit like this gets justified.
    There are 6 cops there. They have a guy on the floor, he's surrounded, and he's tazed......how is the next logical step to shoot him 40 times?
    Why do they even call for backup, or travel in packs if they are just going to shoot?

xxxfrankb, Moin, Iron Mang and 2 others like this.
  15. tangata motu'a Banned Banned

They will investigate themselves and declare they found the officers acted within their job duties. Then all officers involved in the execution will be given commendations for bravery

16. Andy Capp WAR DGM 1965-2021

Morning Star likes this.
  17. nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    Obviously, the video starts too late and the wall is obscuring the subject. What I will say is that he was shot and is on the ground and then is shot by multiple officers at the same time. This would indicate possibly a weapon to me because of the reaction of the officers. Second, you can see an officer move in a knock something away from the subject after the second volley of shots. Again, a weapon?

Justified or not, the information will come out.

Andy Capp and oldshadow like this.
  18. nhbbear Duty Belt

Found this

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ng-underway-nearby/ar-AAOP0UR?ocid=uxbndlbing

Huntington Beach police fatally shot an armed suspect on the beach Saturday afternoon as the U.S. Open of Surfing was underway nearby.

The shooting occurred about 3:15 p.m., Police Department spokeswoman Jennifer Carey told The Times.

The wounded man was taken to a hospital, where he was later pronounced dead, police said.

Police said it received reports about a "suspicious man with a gun" at the beach. After making contact with the suspect just south of the pier, police said he was "noncompliant to multiple commands given."

Andy Capp likes this.
  19. nhbbear Duty Belt

At least two articles I found said he was armed and The Orange County Sheriff’s Department will now lead the investigation into the shooting, police said.

but continue your shit posting as scheduled

SBJJ, MMAGA, Crim and 1 other person like this.
  20. G-19 Purple Belt

This is California so I seriously doubt that. If the officers acted in anyway that broke state law they’re going to prison. How anyone can share this opinion is beyond me and proof that facts don’t matter. If this was Alabama or some shit state like that I’d say they have odds that are a little better than 50/50 if they’ll face an indictment but California is 10/10 times.