Cop pulls gun on man for filming him

Huge if he was just trying to get home to his trues.....

cop has no right to tell me to remove my hands just because he feels like it if i am not suspected of having done something

Once a cop engages you or detains you for his safely he can have you remove your hands from your pockets and keep them where he can see them.

Even if the stop and detain is not legal its still legal for him have you remove your hands from your pockets.

I wouldve told that cop to suck my dick

Its amazing how in america white people can mouth of to cops however they want, but blacks gets gunned down as soon as they do it. The privilege of being white I guess

Cops and recorded videos are getting tiring for talking points .

Even if the stop and detain is not legal its still legal for him have you remove your hands from your pockets.

source?

EDIT: And just to clarify. It maybe legal for him to ask but is it illegal for the "detainee" to not comply? That is what I would like to see a source for.

Last edited:
Cops and recorded videos are getting tiring for talking points .

No they aren't. They aren't at all.

The more they're talked about, the more outraged citizens get, the more likely policies change.

Once a cop engages you or detains you for his safely he can have you remove your hands from your pockets and keep them where he can see them.

No, they have no authority to tell you what to do with your hands if they're stopping you. They cannot move to detaining you unless they have probable cause. So this cop had no authority to tell the camera guy to do anything.

cop has no right to tell me to remove my hands just because he feels like it if i am not suspected of having done something

Take your Sovereign Citizen bullshit back to Free Inhabitant Town, wackstack.

You fail to respect a cop's uh-thor-uh-tie and you deserve whatever you get.

No, they have no authority to tell you what to do with your hands if they're stopping you. They cannot move to detaining you unless they have probable cause. So this cop had no authority to tell the camera guy to do anything.

That's my understanding. This may vary on a state by state basis.

Your hand actually can't be in your pocket.

That's where this guy fucked up.

If an Officer asks you to show him your hands, you have to comply.

Would have been hysterical if the guy in the vid had done the pants pocket version of one of these.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20909-1428693325-15.gif

Plstellmemore.gif

Except make it a retarded guy in the meme pic pretending to be a lawyer saying some silly, incorrect bullshit.

source?

EDIT: And just to clarify. It maybe legal for him to ask but is it illegal for the "detainee" to not comply? That is what I would like to see a source for.

As stated above you have to show your hands for officer safety.

I didn't say the cop had probable cause to detain him, that's a separate issue.

See 3

http://www.browarddefender.org/page3.html

just ridiculous. how dare that man be some crazy constitutionalist!! police are out of control. need to see more of this in the suburbs put on video so that people realize that shitty cops are not just a black person problem, they are everbodys problem

Who would have ever thought that "being a Constitutionalist" would be viewed as disgusting, especially by law enforcement. The Constitution is one of the most important documents ever written by mankind.

He should have told that fucker you should be ashamed for not being one.

i would think i am entitled to civilian safety by not having a dickhead cop having his gun drawn because he is a fucking idiot

Yeah that's usually the first thing the cop will tell you in an encounter. You can get drunk watching Cops by drinking every time they say show me your hands.

Back