Law Cop on cop violence-cop chokes another cop trying to prevent excessive force

The sergeant was just charged and arrested and he is facing counts of battery on a law enforcement officer, felony battery, and tampering with evidence.I believe this is the right call, however, they are overcharging him. That was not felony battery. If he had actually choked her and held on for longer than the two seconds he had her neck, I would agree. He is being charged with tampering with evidence because he tried to destroy his phone because it contained evidence. And he was charged with assault for threatening to pepper spray the suspect that was refusing to get into the patrol car. He was screaming in the guy’s face at the time he threatened to spray him.

This man is an asshole and was clearly out of control and the female officer did the brave and correct thing to do when an officer sees another acting like this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...s-charged-with-battery-and-assault/ar-AAZQcRN

Nah fuck that. Police fuck ups like this should be treated as if a civilian did this. If we turned around and put our hands on a cop like that we'd be in jail.

I’ve gotta say, he’s not wrong. The law should be applied blindly. He put his hands on another person aggressively and it was caught on tape.

Anyone else grabs a cop like that and they’re at minimum rough handled on the way to processing.

The guy ran up wanting to be Rambo and lost his shit.

Also, if you can’t handle a dude in cuffs with a few other officers nearby maybe find a new career field.

People like this guy are EXACTLY the people we don't want as cops.

USMC is hiring.

Roidbro done fucked up. I wonder how hard he was going at the guy because she sprinted at him. It’s got to be scary interacting with a criminal and being grabbed from behind. Obviously choking a female isnt an answer. If he did that to a man cop 20 years ago it would be handled other ways…

Back