Crime Cop Murdered By Illegal Alien on Christmas Day

It's the EXACT same argument, and both of them are stupid. Both of them are not okay. The fact that you cannot see this reflects very poorly on your intelligence. I am not saying that illegal immigration is a good thing, I'm pointing out to you the flaws in your reasoning. Instead of actually addressing substantively why and how illegal immigration is a problem, you fanatically extrapolate this single story to millions of people because of their race or creed. Are they more likely to commit crime than native born Americans? I can tell you answer already based on the data.

Before going into that, I'd like to throw a fact your way.

In 2014, 45% of all illegal immigrants were overstays. Meaning, that they were legal but their visas expired. That was 4,5 million people you just accused of being more likely killers and "kid fuckers". This is what the demographic looks like in 2018:
vaughan-overstays-t2.jpg

https://cis.org/Report/Analyzing-New-Visa-Overstay-Report
http://cmsny.org/publications/jmhs-visa-overstays-border-wall/
A visa overstay isn’t the same as someone just crossing in. They got...wait for it...screened and you know that

A visa overstay isn’t the same as someone just crossing in. They got...wait for it...screened and you know that
Yes, but you said that illegals were more likely killers and kid fuckers. Often cited on here is the 10 million illegals number. These people are part of that number, in fact, they are probably around 50% in 2018. So roughly 5 million. You didn't make any distinction, so that's on you. You also didn't address any of my post.

Yes, but you said that illegals were more likely killers and kid fuckers. Often cited on here is the 10 million illegals number. These people are part of that number, in fact, they are probably around 50% in 2018. So roughly 5 million. You didn't make any distinction, so that's on you. You also didn't address any of my post.
It is closer to 30 million but anyway, while we do want overstays sent back or corrected they aren’t the primary concern and people like you know that. It doesn’t need said

It is closer to 30 million but anyway, while we do want overstays sent back or corrected they aren’t the primary concern and people like you know that. It doesn’t need said
30 million, source for that?

The study you’re quoting has it as the high end number
Huh? Which one and where? Based on the census data, it's around 10-11 million and it's been trending down. In fact, by most accounts it's at a 12 year low.

Number of undocumented immigrants in USA falls to 12-year low, researchers say
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...ty-pew-research-center-build-wall/2125005002/

If you really want to educate yourself on the latest data, read this one. It's pretty short:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/11/28/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

Huh? Which one and where? Based on the census data, it's around 10-11 million and it's been trending down. In fact, by most accounts it's at a 12 year low.

Number of undocumented immigrants in USA falls to 12-year low, researchers say
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...ty-pew-research-center-build-wall/2125005002/

If you really want to educate yourself on the latest data, read this one. It's pretty short:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/11/28/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
https://insights.som.yale.edu/insig...undocumented-immigrants-as-previous-estimates

They caught the guy, hes from the Fiji islands. I guess they're not sending their best either.

he had a young one year old. a child who will now grow up without a father because democrats allowed this invasion for a permanent voting block

Stfu, obama was tougher on immigration than Bush. And trumps border wall isnt going to stop people from fiji from overstaying their visas like this guy did.

Democrats are not for illegal immigration that's a lie. Almost as big of lie that conservatives are okay with legal immigration.

Last edited:
And trumps border wall isnt going to stop people from fiji from overstaying their visas.

What would? Regular residency checkpoints? Beefing up ICE personnel levels?

Does anyone actually care about those who overstay?

People who are against the wall should cross the border and go live in Mexico.

What would? Regular residency checkpoints? Beefing up ICE personnel levels?

Does anyone actually care about those who overstay?

I'm not privvy to any legit data on the numbers, but from what I'm reading from left leaning posters on here, illegals that overstay their visas are much greater in number than the illegals that cross the southern border.

@nac386 I get that right?

Interesting. So they made a model that suggests there may be up to anywhere from 16-29 million, instead of the 11 million from the census data. There is always uncertainties with these models as the authors explain. Basing border apprehensions percentages on influx in particular involves a lot of guesswork. However, IF we assume that they are correct in their 22 million average, crime rates would be far lower for illegals than previously anticipated. They point this out:

"One of the most common arguments in favor of a tougher immigration policy is that undocumented immigrants are coming with a lot of criminality,” Kaplan notes. But paradoxically, the new findings may undercut that argument. He points out that previous studies, based on the widely accepted total of 11.3 million undocumented immigrants, found that the rate of serious crimes committed by these immigrants is lower than for U.S. citizens. The new findings suggest that the rate is even lower than previously believed: “You have the same number of crimes but now spread over twice as many people as was believed before, which right away means that the crime rate among undocumented immigrants is essentially half whatever was previously believed.”

They also agree with the census data that illegal immigration peaked over a decade ago and has been falling:

"There are key areas of agreement between this paper and the existing survey numbers. Both methods found that the greatest growth of the undocumented population happened in the 1990s and early 2000s. Both found that the population size has been relatively stable since 2008." (they have dropped)

So both agree that there are less illegal immigrants than before and either there are 11 million (half which are visa overstays) who commit less crime than native born Americans, or there are around 22 million, which mean they commit half of that crime.

I'm not privvy to any legit data on the numbers, but from what I'm reading from left leaning posters on here, illegals that overstay their visas are much greater in number than the illegals that cross the southern border.

I wouldn't doubt that there are quite a few who are processed for and received visas who stay much longer than legally allowed.

Yeah, overstays have outnumbered illegal crossings since 2007.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino...der-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216

But it's not like lots of people don't cross the border illegally too. It's a combination of both things. I just think it's strange that a lot of people completely ignore overstays and focus so much on the physical border. At least half of the conversation should be spent trying to figure out how to prevent the overstays.

I think it's just easier for people to wrap their mind around the border issue because they can actually see the problem (people crossing the border), and they can see the possible solution (a big wall).

What’s iroinic is that they both were immigrants , one legal , one illegal who went very different paths in life , and unfortunately for the cop , ran into each other in that encounter Hope hey catch this POS.
yep, cop was a legal immigrant, this one did the right thing, and was killed for it by an illegal immigrant.

More illegals is worth it because whitey commits crimes is one the most retarded argument leftists keep repeating.

This incident highlights the core of the problem with immigration: The actions of the illegal aliens totally wipe away or cancel out the actions of the "good illegals" democrat statisticians keep reminding us how great they are and don't want them deported or more border controls. You would think murder and rapes would have no apologists and damage control to justify bringing in more, but here we are. Victims of crime are collateral for diversity, just numbers on a spreadsheet.

Calling people aliens sounds silly and childish as hell.

Back