Crime Cop Murdered By Illegal Alien on Christmas Day

Fucking piece of shit. Some good beatings will be coming his way.

Oh and don't worry democrats, the cop wasn't white, you can express some compassion now.

I thought these wonderful latino immigrants were catholic.

Did you guys know that net immigration to/from Mexico is DOWN DOWN DOWN. America only gets 40,000 illegals entering a month. That means that there is no crisis when it comes to people who have no fucking right to enter the country, entering and murdering Americans.

You silly racists. You just hate Mexicans.

Fucking piece of shit. Some good beatings will be coming his way.

Oh and don't worry democrats, the cop wasn't white, you can express some compassion now.

Nobody cared to bring up the race of the police officer but you...

Did you guys know that net immigration to/from Mexico is DOWN DOWN DOWN. America only gets 40,000 illegals entering a month. That means that there is no crisis when it comes to people who have no fucking right to enter the country, entering and murdering Americans.

You silly racists. You just hate Mexicans.

Are more leaving each month than arriving? Pray tell, infotom....

Those people are killing their kids en route.

You know it and i know it.

Devastating story. The guy was married and had a newborn baby at home. This is probably the worst nightmare of every officer and their family. I have cops in my family, and friends that are cops, and this kind of thing is always depressing to hear about on a personal level.

I have to say, these threads probably don't have to be so nasty. There are more "gotcha!" comments in this thread than comments actually acknowledging the horrific loss of life here. It just feels shitty to see people react that way.

Atleast he got to leave his kid a picture of them 5 hours before being killed

Officer_Ronil_Singh_being_remembered_as__0_65990009_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Terrible this happened.

Also shame on Trump for using this mans life to push his shitty wall politics.

I'm not sure what's worse the fact that this horrific act happened or the excitement some people felt hearing about it knowing how politically charged it is

Back