Social Cop goes to wrong house, shoots dead dog because it barked at him

black labs matter
I have a black lab and tell him this exact line all the time. He wags his tail so I know he appreciates a little political humor.

On topic, I know a few officers who have had to kill dog(s) and some are assholes about it and some carry an insane amount of guilt over it. We aren’t all built the same I know you know that.

Hey hey .brown ones do too.
Chocolate-Labrador.jpg

my chocolate lab looks just like this^ you better believe that fat fuck would have a hard life if he did this to my dog.
God I love chocolate labs with green eyes. I bought my guy from a breeder in CO and he was a little dark for a chocolate but it appeared he was going to get lighter. Lol nope! He is a black lab with chocolate highlights when it’s summer time. Doesn’t matter because labs are perfect dogs. Too damn smart for their own good though.

I have a black lab and tell him this exact line all the time. He wags his tail so I know he appreciates a little political humor.

On topic, I know a few officers who have had to kill dog(s) and some are assholes about it and some carry an insane amount of guilt over it. We aren’t all built the same I know you know that.

In my career, 4 dogs were shot by my department. Three were black, so my department may have a problem there. Two were black labs, one a black Shepard, and one pitbull.

One was a mercy kill after it got run over by a car and was at the owners request.

Another had rabies and attacked a woman in an alley. The family were complete shitbags-more on that in a minute.

The black Shepard was actually banned from the city because it kept getting loose and attacking people and other animals. It was on the porch and the officer(same one that shot the rabid dog) went to the house because we knew what dog it was. It came off the porch growling and her shot it. The family protested and said it was because they were black and the officer wanted to cause them pain. We got threats from all over the country because of that bullshit.

The last one was a pitbull that was running loose and ran through a screen door of a house, killed their cat, and dragged the body outside. When the officer arrived, the dog came after him because it was protecting the kill that it was eating. He fired when it was a few feet away. The owner, a stripper/whore started posting on Facebook. We got threats from all over the world on this one. It got to the point where I was assigned to monitor the page for possible action. Remember the rabid dog? Well, it was a black lab named the n word because the family was trash. One of the family members got on that page and said they killed my lab and just left it to die-not true, it ran away and died. So I get on Facebook and say “oh my gosh, how sad-what was your dog’s name so we can pray for it.” I got no answer-odd.

I would almost never shoot a dog unless it was mailing someone or going after a child. I have been bit three times and refused to report it because the dogs would be quarantined and the pitbull likely would have been put down. The only time I ever considered it was after a fatal pitbull attack. The dog’s owner had a heart attack and someone tried to do cpr snd the dog tore him to shreds. It was the bloodiest scene I had ever seen. The dog came at us aggressive at first, But the dog settled down and began to whine and wanted petted.

My last dog encounter involved two Rottweilers in my neighborhood. The dogs were from a very nice home-a doctor, but got loose and attacked a woman’s dog. She tried to protect her little dog and one of the dogs began to bite her to get to her dog. When I got there, she was screaming for help. I pulled out my taser and couldn’t get a shot on it so I did an arc display to scare them away. It worked but then the dogs came after me. They would charge and bark so I pepper sprayed the hell out of them. The owners paid for the woman’s and her dog’s medical bills and built a giant fence that went six feet into the ground so they couldn’t dig out again.

I have little respect for the cops that shoot dogs without cause

Back