Social Cop goes to wrong house, shoots dead dog because it barked at him

its in cross burning Arkansa they wont do a damn thing.
The land of Jeff Sessions, who did Trump's bidding and ripped apart needed policing reform, like reenabling the practice of police departments sourcing military gear for their lethal cosplay trips.

That sucks. I hope this guy is prosecuted to the fullest extent and gets his ass handed to him in a civil suit as well.

I can’t imagine those numbers, in a decade I can’t think of any dogs shot by my department. One dog shot by a private security officer out here made huge news a couple years ago. I’ve never had to use anything more than a baton on an aggressive dog but this dog in the OP is just a little thing.

Have you ever worked in a metropolis outside of Hawaii? With the relevance of population density and crime rate, it seems that Hawaii is something of an outlier in law enforcement. IIRC, the rate of killings by police in Hawaii is like a fourth of the national average.

Have you ever worked in a metropolis outside of Hawaii? With the relevance of population density and crime rate, it seems that Hawaii is something of an outlier in law enforcement. IIRC, the rate of killings by police in Hawaii is like a fourth of the national average.
I only worked as an instructor outside of Hawaii and that was for the federal government. So no, my only experience “on the street” is in Hawaii.

And yes our rate of fatal encounters is much lower than the average.

Yeah... shoot my dog you're probably going to end up with a arrow in your head. Whatta piece of shit

Yeah... shoot my dog you're probably going to end up with a arrow in your head. Whatta piece of shit

you're dog tried to bite me through the computer screen.

That's why I cheer when a dog kills a cop. Win one for the home team.

100% this cop thought he was in the right place and decided to cap this pooch just because what's a sex offender gonna do about it.

Lawsuits should come out of the police pension fund. its the only way to change their behavior.
That's retarded. Take the retirement of cops not involved in the incident in order to punish some idiot who shot a dog. Great logic.

That's retarded. Take the retirement of cops not involved in the incident in order to punish some idiot who shot a dog. Great logic.

Nothing else will work.

Other than stuffing plastic dogs with tannerite.

The reason you go after the pension is to influence the top of the food chain. My theory is that an organizations culture is largely shaped by older cops and senior supervisors. They are the ones who encourage or allow this kind of shit. As they start getting near retirement age they will be a lot less likely to put up with this behavior and ruthlessly root it out. Collective responsibility can change their culture.

Also, fuck you -

Last edited:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bad_Cop_No_Donut/search?q=dog&restrict_sr=1

Pigs fucking hate dogs for some reason. You can defend your open here, with firearms and dogs, but God forbid the state gets the wrong address (they're so good at that!) and bashes your fucking door in.

Then you have no more rights, your life doesn't matter. The Don't Tread On Me fucks need to step the fuck up.

Oh shit, I can't remember which bootlicker here always says "maybe you should have called in a a social worker" but a social worker won't kill your fucking dog.

@tonni

25 dogs are killed by police....a DAY. And that's the DOJ's estimate. Private estimates are as high as 500 a day.

https://www.criminallegalnews.org/n...ice-shooting-family-dogs-has-become-epidemic/

It's almost like giving full legal immunity to a profession full of sociopaths is a bad idea.

Its a "make lemonade out of lemons" scenario....we have way too many dogs in dog pounds wait8ng to be euthanized...the police are simply culling the herd so to speak...each person who has lost a dog to police violence should get a ticket to the front of the Line to adopt one of 5hose pups thta are on deathrow...

The current way is to take taxpayer money.

What the hell fault do I have in this?

At least if police kept it "in house" they can start to improve their culture from within- the only way it will ever change.

Or, just keep things the way they currently are and wonder why we're just spinning tires and making no progress.

A change is obviously needed.

Cops love shooting dogs. You could make a thread to post nothing but stories of cops shooting dogs and you'd never run out of stories to post.

Back