Cop doesn't shoot unarmed suspect and is pistol whipped, bystanders tweet pictures

This is a weird one.

No matter what actually happened, body cameras would eliminate a lot of the crazy speculation.

i mean i can't blame citizens for not stepping in, the dude was pistolwhipping the cop, hence he had the gun. as all the mass shootings/terrorism attacks prove, in crisis mode untrained people very rarely react and channel their inner rambo.

However, mocking him and talking shit are totally different. That's pathetic

If you're only thought of self defense as a cop is to shoot an unarmed person. Then you shouldn't be a cop, either that or learn some basic self defense and neutralization methods ffs. Not saying you have to be an MMA fighter but damn at least be able to physically defend yourself. Also you should have a taser, pepper spray, baton, etc. If the only thing you can think of using on an unarmed suspect is your gun then you are a pussy anyway and should not be a cop.

I would have shot the man assaulting the officer. Of course I don't have warrants, care about my community, and I'm legal to carry a firearm.

What a shit show these people are.

i mean i can't blame citizens for not stepping in, the dude was pistolwhipping the cop, hence he had the gun. as all the mass shootings/terrorism attacks prove, in crisis mode untrained people very rarely react and channel their inner rambo.

I don't think anyone is expecting the bystanders to jump in and save the officer, but for fucks sake don't run up and start snapping photo's for your instagram/facebook while the cop is bleeding on the pavement. If you're going to pull out your phone in a situation like this it should be to call 911 and that's it.

Granted, considering all of this "the cops are the enemy, fuck the police!!!" garbage I keep seeing everywhere I can't say I'm surprised. It makes me sick.

one of my IN friends drunkenly disarmed an MP in germany and was running around the cop car doing 'drunk PT'. shit was pretty funny, but they didn't seem to think so

Obviously wasnt trying to make it home to his family

If you're only thought of self defense as a cop is to shoot an unarmed person. Then you shouldn't be a cop, either that or learn some basic self defense and neutralization methods ffs. Not saying you have to be an MMA fighter but damn at least be able to physically defend yourself. Also you should have a taser, pepper spray, baton, etc. If the only thing you can think of using on an unarmed suspect is your gun then you are a pussy anyway and should not be a cop.

^lol the delusions with some of you ..

a cop has a gun .. he can't nor is he required to be getting into physical fights with people .. especially someone who attacks them .. if a suspect physically attacks him, the cop now is in danger of having his gun taken and the rest is self explanatory .. the onus is on civilians not to physically attack a cop .. if you do, then there's no problem with the cop shooting your ass .. this guy got lucky he didn't get killed .. I'm surprised the thug went for just a pistol whipping

this is the problem with cops these days. they are nothing without a gun.
call me delusional or old-fashioned, but I think cops should have serious grappling training.
instead they have bi hand-to-hand training and go for their gun at the slightest threat, which probably in over 95% of cases could be resolved without anyone dying.

this is the problem with cops these days. they are nothing without a gun.
call me delusional or old-fashioned, but I think cops should have serious grappling training.
instead they have bi hand-to-hand training and go for their gun at the slightest threat, which probably in over 95% of cases could be resolved without anyone dying.

everything changes when you're holding a gun .. everything .. you have a death wish if you attack someone who has a gun and you know they have a gun .. end of story

Wow.
Goes to show just how useless cops are.
They need to fire all cops from the bottoms all the way to the VERY top, and just start again with new recruits, new training techniques and new polices.

A 6 year veterans is really going to turn his back on an a suspect who is aggressively shouting and approaching him even though he was told to stay in the car allowing himself to get "sucker" hit???
Sounds dodgy as, if it's the truth, I really hope this guy stands down, he is clearly very unfit to be a police officer and needs to realize this before he gets himself or someone else killed.

I'll wait for more info.

Lmfao, sigged. The first time I've seen you write that.

I'm glad the Cop is okay. Those bystanders taking pictures, they are some garbage people. Unfortunately the Attempted Murder is a little far fetched and is a little overdone. Aggravated Assault would be a lot easier to stick and in most cases carries a max term of 20 years.

They left out important details like is the cop white? The victim black? C'mon ppl

Since they didn't mention race or show the guy's picture in the article, it's pretty obvious the cop is white and the criminal is black. The race would be in the headline if the perp was white. When's the last time a white guy killed someone and they "forgot" to include his picture?

In the people's republic of America, you're a racist if you don't take your pistol whipping. Things are going great guys, keep it up.

Somethings not right with this story. Cops are lying/holding some details here.

oh and attempted murder for hitting him with the gun? I watched a cop beat a man in the head with a baton and he wasnt even being violent, he wasnt charged with no attempted murder.

And Im pretty sure the cop lied about saying he didnt shoot because the media thing. He just got his ass kicked like a bitch and said "uhhh uhhh i didnt want to cause a media storm" Like cops think about that when being murdered.....

You sound like a class act.

And what should the cop have done? Shot the guy?

Violent rate is almost double in Baltimore this year as compared to last year, after police patrols are down.

Round and round, what comes around goes around, if we just give it time

Soon the public will be down with shooting these pieces of shit again and all the baby mama crying will not help them, as all the angels began looking over people who were not total pieces of shit.

You sound like a class act.

And what should the cop have done? Shot the guy?

You think he would hesitate for a second if he was actually being murdered? Something else happened here.

You think he would hesitate for a second if he was actually being murdered? Something else happened here.

He got knocked the fuck out. It's not like he could call for a redo and get his gun back after he started getting whooped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back