Cop doesn't shoot unarmed suspect and is pistol whipped, bystanders tweet pictures

Hah!

Give me a break, with the Brown case there are tons of different stories, and we don't know who started it because there are conflicting stories. I swear you cop fan boys lie your fucking asses off. Would it be too much to say, we don't know what happened but I believe "this?"

Do you know the names of the eye witnesses that are still sticking to their stories? And are those stories at all consistent? I know some of the eye witnesses told the grand jury that they were there but didn't actually see what went down.

They didn't do too well in grand jury. And their story didn't match the forensics either. Some had him running away and others had him fighting in the window of the cop car.

And you also know that some witnesses agreed with Wilson's version of events, right?

Give me a break, with the Brown case there are tons of different stories, and we don't know who started it because there are conflicting stories. I swear you cop fan boys lie your fucking asses off. Would it be too much to say, we don't know what happened but I believe "this?"

No, criminals like yourself are so eager to condemn police officers, yet believe the horse shit stories from criminals who just got done robbing a store.

(or in your words, it was just a big misunderstanding, Mike brown really didn't rob the store)

Mike Brown attacked a police officer, and forensics substantiate this, along with several investigations and eye witness accounts.

and the witness who claimed the "hands up don't shoot" admitted it was a lie...(you will once again ignore this fact)

but you refuse to acknowledge this...and you continue to believe this inane narrative.

This is the part where you call me racist and/or accuse me wanting black people dead.

have at it.

The whole bystander thing is pretty unforgivable, but I don't buy the , "oh I was just being too good of a guy and it bit me in the ass". Sounds like he made some mistakes, was disarmed and needed a reason other than, "I goofed".

I would not rule out that he hesitated instead of acting on his 'shoot him dead' training.

By pistol whipping instead of shooting the cop, the criminal showed more restraint than most officers.

Well... No one died at least.

I commend the officer for not shooting him.

So a public servant DOESN'T shoot an unarmed citizen, and that makes news?

Seems like if your sign up to be a cop, to protect and serve, this is one of the risks that come with it. Sometimes you might get your ass kicked.

You can't be serious to believe that cops should expect to be beaten maybe killed and leave it up to the mercy of the criminal.

If I had walked up this while he was beating the cop I would have shot the guy where he stood with no warning and it would be completely justified.

By pistol whipping instead of shooting the cop, the criminal showed more restraint than most officers.

Yeah and I doubt he is going to get a paid vacation for his crimes. I don't see where these outrage threads come from; criminal does something against a cop, is heavily punished, case closed. Outrage should be reserved for things like; criminal cop does something against a citizen, cop gets vacation and absolved of all wrong doing.

Ummm no, help the wounded citizen that is face down on the ground, bleeding profusely from his head...like a normal person would.

SCOTUS ruled citizens have no duty to protect the police. Or do I have that backwards? :icon_evil

Seriously though, it's a sad state of affairs that this officer received more mocking than assistance.

The cop will live. The pistol whipper will go to jail, and the world will continue to spin.

What's your point? So long as nobody dies it is a non-story?

You are the type of person that could probably read about a mass genocide and respond "meh, people will have more kids, the overall population of the planet will still be about the same, and the sun will rise again in the morning"

I realize extreme apathy is like a badge of honor to high-school drop-outs but decent adults think people like you are pathetic. Enjoy your life of solitude and/or misery because I promise that is what you have waiting for you

SCOTUS ruled citizens have no duty to protect the police. Or do I have that backwards? :icon_evil

Seriously though, it's a sad state of affairs that this officer received more mocking than assistance.

A citizen has no duty to help a cop.

I commend the officer for not shooting him.

At least he has your admiration.

And, i know no one wants to say it, but this is one of those crimes that bears a distinct mark on it. You knew who did it, by the specific nature of the crime.

Ouch

:)

Indeed. People are desensitized and callous to just about anything these days. Honestly, even if it wasn't a cop I'd expect about the same. Pretty sad state of affairs either way.

At least he has your admiration.

And, i know no one wants to say it, but this is one of those crimes that bears a distinct mark on it. You knew who did it, by the specific nature of the crime.

I assumed when I read the story, much like when I read your post, that the person responsible for it was a complete douchebag.

Is that what you were inferring as well?

I assumed when I read the story, much like when I read your post, that the person responsible for it was a complete douchebag.

Is that what you were inferring as well?

No, he was implying that; you inferred it. :icon_chee

Back