Coolest voice, your opinions

No love for Pete Postlethwaite?

Not the best, but he was a fucking boss.

Watch from 1:24

Also...the guy was in so many good movies.
Watched Brassed Off last night, for the umpth time. One of my all time fav movies. He was brilliant as Guiseppe in In the name of the father.

The black dude from the All State commercials has a cool voice.

David Byrne and Aldous Huxley have especially soothing, nice sounding voices.

Christopher Walken's....not exactly soothing but priceless imo ha.

The black dude from the All State commercials has a cool voice.

President Palmer

200px-David_Palmer.jpg

or Pedro Cerrano

cerrano1.JPG

Growing up in the west coast I always loathed the mid-Atlantic (or "transatlantic") accent. I thought it pompous, pretentious and just a silly attempt to sound British. Now it's just ridiculously amusing to the point of being cool.

Example for the kiddies who don't know what the hell I'm talking about:
-Doc from Back to The Future (my favorite and most animated version)
-Major Charles Winchester from Mash (typical Ivy-leaguer want to punch in the face)
-William F. Buckley (Proper with a hint of "I am an assassin")

Growing up in the west coast I always loathed the mid-Atlantic (or "transatlantic") accent. I thought it pompous, pretentious and just a silly attempt to sound British. Now it's just ridiculously amusing to the point of being cool.

Example for the kiddies who don't know what the hell I'm talking about:
-Doc from Back to The Future (my favorite and most animated version)
-Major Charles Winchester from Mash (typical Ivy-leaguer want to punch in the face)
-William F. Buckley (Proper with a hint of "I am an assassin")

Here he is calling Gore Vidal a queer and telling him he will punch him in the face if he calls him a Nazi again and that he will stay down after he punches him.

Phil Anselmo for me

his voice is amazing

How has nobody at least brought up Chigur from No Country for Old Men yet? Not the coolest, sure, but def worth mentioning.

the late christopher hitchens had a really smooth voice.

oh yes Brian Thompson as well.Another guy like wincott who had a voice and look that was perfect for a villan

Chuck D
Morgan Freeman
Bob Cole
John Lennon

Back