Coolest voice, your opinions

Why anyone is saying anything than Patrick Stewart is confusing.
I'm leaving this thread 'cuz y'all stoopid.

This reminds me of the movie fanboys where it's star wars vs star trek and they say that Patrick Stewart is gay and Seth Rogan says he's not gay he's British lol

Also want to add that southern American accents, I'm not sure but is Louisana south ?

Anywsay i think those accents are awesome, as long as they're speaking correct English, if anyone speaks ghetoo or a hick it sounds shit but those accents rock if they sound educated.

The older guy who narrated Planet Earth(?) Last name starts with an "A", Sam Elliot, Djimon Hensou(Sp?), the African gentleman.

His voice is epic....I would do anything to have his accent.

Last edited:
Vegeta

Last edited:
My accent is from England, a place called Birmingham which has been said to be the most untrustworthy accent.

When people here us speak they automatically think we're wronguns. Not to say that's not true haha but don't think it right of the bat.

sorry TS, I live in Birmingham and don't agree but science is science...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/apr/04/6

The study into dialect and perceived intelligence found that people who said nothing at all were regarded as more intelligent than those with a Brummie accent.

Only one vote for this man? Mufasa, Thulsa Doom, Darth Freaking Vader, King Jaffe Joffer all completely tied into this man's voice.

Randy Newman.

Why anyone is saying anything than Patrick Stewart is confusing.
I'm leaving this thread 'cuz y'all stoopid.

every time Patrick Stewart does a voice cameo on Family Guy or American Dad I lose it. the best being the time Stewie took the STNG cast bowling and Stewart stands up with two bowling balls in front of his chest "look everyone, I've got girl boobies!!"

Gonna break this down a little 1. Coolest Deceased Voice:Vincent Price, Tupac 2. Coolest Female Voice: Julia Roberts 3. Coolest male: Patrick Stewart, Jim Rome 4. Least cool\annoying\terrible voice: Ray Romano David Spade Mila Kunis [friggin drop dead sexy dime but her voice is rock bottom]!!!

Back