Coolest voice, your opinions

"The Million Dollar Man" Ted Debiase ftw.

Leonard Nimoy. Sam Elliot.

Dominick Cruz has a sexy voice.

Russell Crowe and Gerard Butler.

You all know that made you moist ^
But seriously...

Either Daniel La Russo, or Christian Slater or Marty McFly. Whenever I think of a solution to anything, the little voice in my head is either one of those three or sometimes all three depending on how many sides I have.

Like Daniel La Russo is the decent voice, Christian Slater is the "think about yourself first" voice, and Marty is the practical voice that tries to satisfy both.

I would let Patrick Stewart read the shit out of any bed time story, any time, any where.

Either Daniel La Russo, or Christian Slater or Marty McFly. Whenever I think of a solution to anything, the little voice in my head is either one of those three or sometimes all three depending on how many sides I have.

Like Daniel La Russo is the decent voice, Christian Slater is the "think about yourself first" voice, and Marty is the practical voice that tries to satisfy both.

Loving this answer because I am the same, different voices for different situations.

When talking to a girl I have Everlast, that voice is deep, relaxed, confident and speaks about what he wants.

When someone pisses me off (I'm very hard to piss off) when it comes to the point when I'm pissed off and I say fuck this, fucking Joe Pesci switches on. When I lose the plot, there is no-one better.

When I'm being serious and practical as you say I switch to Denzel Washington. If I need to take control of a situation then Denzel is in my head, he has everything under control and knows how to speak to people(at least in his movies).

Why anyone is saying anything than Patrick Stewart is confusing.
I'm leaving this thread 'cuz y'all stoopid.

Back