Coolest story of class about a UFC fighter you've heard?

The true character of an athlete is shown when he loses. They can all be classy after a win since they're riding a high, but when they lose their true colors come out. Like Randy putting the belt around Barnett's waist after Barnett beat him up.

Travis Browne offers to train one of Rampage Jackson's dogs over the summer. Rampage gets the dog back and it's just as dumb as it was before. Rampage asks Travis for his money back but Travis refuses. Rampage is like "damn things are that bad for you."

Rampage told this story on his twitch channel

Maybe when King Mo was messed up in hospital with staph and knee problems and low on money, him saying Chael either paid or offered to pay some of his medical bills.

I read that Tim Means was shot in the leg, and then fought a pro mma fight a week later.

That's badass if true.

Maia. After he beat Magny, Magny asked him to teach a BJJ class at his gym. Without hesitation, Maia went over there and spent hours teaching nubs how to roll properly, and he didn't get a dime for it.

Maia = world class gentleman!

As Chael would say, He's not Demien but Mr. Maia to me.

Reza Madadi took a picture with my son and then gave him a reebok ufc shirt.

He also rescued a father and son from drowning into the sea. Doesn't get better than that.

Back