Coolest story of class about a UFC fighter you've heard?

Rory taking a dump in GSP's gym bag at tristar and everyone in the gym laughing and GSP storming out of the gym in a tiff. Everyone knows Georges has no humor when people rib him.

Reza madadi was reported to save a drowning kid or something (seems legit lol).

Jones doing his community service 100

Randy coture and frank shamrock on gym rescue.

Nate diaz giving bjj lessons to kids

Uriah faber for letting dominick cruz live

A friend of mine who manages a movie theater down here told me Tito came in there one nigh and after his movie was done, spent about a half talking to fans and posing for photos. Classy!

Also, my two sons were standing behind Brandon Vera at an eatery once, they talked to him a little and he ended up paying for their order. Doesn't get much classier than that!
Jon Jones volunteers for planned parenthood by doing hit and run abortions in his spare time.

As always fellow Sherdoggers, you never disappoint- the replies in this post are fucking hilarious

When Benson Henderson proposed in the octagon after a gifted decision and he even did it without the toothpick in his mouth. Just rewatched it and Joe Rogan says thats the way you win a crowd ladies and gentleman and the crowd continues to boo the bs decision anyways.

Jon Jones really was an inspiration story on how he protected the money of an injured pregnant woman. Brings tears to my heart

My ex-girlfriend met Gsp in a bar during a girl night and he didn't f*ck her.

Not that I would have care but still.

He just lay on top of her for 25 minutes with no action.

Jon Jones really was an inspiration story on how he protected the money of an injured pregnant woman. Brings tears to my heart
Jon Jones was in fact protecting the pregnant woman from his money by retrieving it. You don't want the poor unborn child to suffer from aflenza before he comes of age, do you?

Jon was all class. looking toward the kid's future...

Jon Jones running down a criminal before beating the brakes off of Shogun.

Spencer Fisher told me a really funny story about when he met Ric Flair. He was also introduced to little Richard that night as well.

:eek:

Mezgers Version of this story is hilarious:

Big mistake.

“He wasn’t a big guy. He was maybe 150, 160 pounds. I’m presently about 200, 210 give or take, so I figured my physical size would be somewhat intimidating to him, which it wasn’t. I said, ‘Listen, the cops are called,’ and he said, ‘You called the cops?’ I was like, ‘Yeah,’ and he starts coming at me. It’s funny because he didn’t know how to fight,” he explained to radio host Bob Carson on Carson’s Corner last night. “It was hilarious, actually. I just kind of grabbed him and held onto him with an overhook on the right side and he was trying to hit me with his left. I’m like, ‘Hey buddy, settle down…calm down,’ and all this stuff. He tried to bite at me and then he tried to grab my nuts with his left hand. Then I just had enough, so I did a head-and-arm-throw. [It's] one of my better throws. We hit the concrete and it knocked him out.”

After the brief “fight,” Mezger went to check on the woman to make sure she knew she was safe now and to see if she was hurt. In the meantime, the guy he just KO’ed came to and was even more incensed than he was before.

“I didn’t expect him to get up. I figured [he'd do] one of two things: he’s either back off and talk shit, which I expected because he got handled pretty east, or he’s coming. I was acting like I wasn’t really paying attention, but I was paying attention. Somehow in there he pulled a knife out, but I really didn’t see it because I really was paying attention up until then. I work with law enforcement and I work with our military. I have a contracting company that teaches hand-to-hand [combat]. I might even consider myself an expert at it. I didn’t see him pull it out,” he recalled. “He came at me and I knew he was coming, so I kind of pushed him away and side-stepped. He was throwing a really kind of wild punch, which I thought was a punch — I didn’t know he had a knife in his hand — and I kind of blocked it with my left and hit him with the right and knocked him out again. When he fell down, the knife fell out of his hand and I was like, ‘Oh, shit. I got lucky. I could have got stuck.’ I didn’t even see it. When I looked at my hand I saw a little bit of blood, so I just put pressure on it. I didn’t realize how bad it was.”

The crazy thing is, in spite of getting KTFOTWICE, the dude woke up and tried to attack Guy again.

“I went back over to the girl and picked her up because I accidentally pushed her when I was trying to get her out of the way and the guy starts rolling over crawling towards the knife. I kicked the knife about two or three feet away and he started crawling towards it, so I had to go after him again,” Mezger said with an incredulous laugh. “I swear to God, just as I punch him in the face to knock him out the third time, the cops pull up and they pull out their tasers and I’m like, ‘No good deed goes unpunished.’ I got tased for trying to help this chick out. [No], I didn’t get tased. Things got worked out. [I was] like, ‘I’m the good guy, not the bad guy.’ That was basically it.”

Back