Coolest story of class about a UFC fighter you've heard?

Lol. Don't care if true or not

Sadly true, with a little research I could probably find her facebook account.

Probably got some mutual "friend".

for real, this is not bullshit. TMZ was right about the babymama story

Nick Diaz picked up Anderson and told him, it's okay, don't be crying homie.

Robbie Lawler fixed matt lindlands feet so he could be knocked out in peace.

Gsp wouldn't break any of Hardys limbs.

Bisping holds his pinky up while he drinks tea. that's some classy shit right there

Reza Madadi took a picture with my son and then gave him a reebok ufc shirt.

No need for a particular story, only a name: Enson Inoue.

Nate choked conor while mounting his back and flattening out instead of knocking him unconscious
You're wrong. When Nate locked the submission, Conor immediately started battering his arm. Nate had no choice but release the hold and concede the fight. Conor was classy enough to let him think he won.

Classiest move ever.

Yeah it was a couple who got jumped by a gang outside of a starbucks.

Nick RIng was across the street, he ran across whupped all their asses, & then held a couple of them down until the police showed up lol.

And there was another story with Guy Mezger too...
Didn't he stopped some asshole for trying to rob a women or something?...
He fucked that dude up big time!
lol

And there was a mugshot from that dude....with his face not looking really healthy...

And there was another story with Guy Mezger too...
Didn't he stopped some asshole for trying to rob a women or something?...
He fucked that dude up big time!
lol

And there was a mugshot from that dude....with his face not looking really healthy...

Yeah Guy Mezger fucked up a guy in a Home Depot parking lot who was assaulting a woman with a knife. Mezger jumped in and fucked the guy up bad, stomped him and choked him unconscious, then after the police showed up he had to go get stitches because the scumbag fucked his hand/arm up with the knife. Boss.

This one time Nick Diaz was really cool to some Shertard, they had a really interesting conversation, and Nick even invited him to visit the gym sometime and hang out.

Jon Jones once got word that a hedgehog was on the verge of being run over by an evil pregnant women on the interstate. He rushed from the party he was at and drove to the hedgehod as quickly as as he could to try and save it. Without thought about is own well being, he drove straight into the evil pregnant women's car. He jumped out, dizzy and hurt, grabbed the hedgehog and carried it to safely far far away.

That's fucking class!

I met Crazy Horse about 6 years ago. The dude was very pleasant to talk to, and,surprisingly, very chill and relaxed. I'm serious when I this, he was a complete gentleman.

Two hours later he did some bath salts and ate a guy's liver. You were lucky.

Not really a story about a fighter but kinda:

At the TUF Team vs Team Season:
Where the owner of the ATT spend all the money they won in that season for some charity stuff...
Thats classy and unselfish

The surprised Blackzillians owner was like:
HUH????? ...

Groan reljic rescued a guy from drowning.

Antoni Hardonk stopped a mugging

And Dana also paid surgery for a little boy whose family was too poor to pay for it...kinda saved his life

I don't have one but this thread reminded me of Shavarsh Karapetyan.
Look him up. It is an insane story/stories.

Edit: from wiki

Karapetyan had just completed his usual distance of 20 km (12 mi) when he heard the sound of a crash and saw a sinking trolleybus which had become out of control and fallen from a wall.

The trolleybus lay at the bottom of the reservoir some 25 metres (80 ft) offshore at a depth of 10 metres (33 ft).Karapetyan swam to it and, despite conditions of almost zero visibility, due to the rising from the bottom, broke the back window with his legs. The trolleybus was crowded, it carried 92 passengers and Karapetyan knew he had little time, spending some 30 to 35 seconds for each person he saved.

Karapetyan managed to rescue 20 people (he picked up more, but 20 of them survived), but this ended his sports career: the combined effect of cold water and the multiple wounds he received (scratched by glass), left him unconscious for 45 days.Subsequent , due to the presence of raw sewage in the lake water, and lung complications prevented him from continuing his sports career

On February 19, 1985, Shavarsh just happened to be near a burning building, that had people trapped inside. He rushed in and started pulling people out without a second thought. Once again, he was badly hurt (severe burns) and spent a long time in the hospital.

shavarsh-karapetyan-real-life-hero-champion-swimmer2.jpg

shavarsh-karapetyan-real-life-hero-champion-swimmer.jpg
That's a man with big cojones. Tnx for sharing.

And another one from TUF:
Don't know which season that was but:

On their way to the house and Gym...they allways came across a homeless man.
They added 1+1...when they remembered that they get any food and stuff for free.
So they just packed a huge bag with drinks, food and other stuff for him and the next day he was sitting there again and they stopped...gave him the big bag wished him a nice day and kept on driving to the gym

Thats classy!

Back