Coolest story of class about a UFC fighter you've heard?

Nate choked conor while mounting his back and flattening out instead of knocking him unconscious

Randleman going to a random fan's birthday party. Really shows how much he appreciated his supporters. Rip

I met BJ Penn at an Olive Garden in Irvine, CA 2 weeks before his fight with Florian. Giving Kenny a handicap via unlimited breadsticks and pasta. Ultra classy.

ps. Also he was really nice ;)

Didn't Nick Ring broke up a fight where a dude got jumped by some asaholes?...they ran away and he chased them down and made sure the Police can catch them

It was was also on the news and how he told the story was just hilarious

I met Crazy Horse about 6 years ago. The dude was very pleasant to talk to, and,surprisingly, very chill and relaxed. I'm serious when I this, he was a complete gentleman.

My ex-girlfriend met Gsp in a bar during a girl night and he didn't f*ck her.

Not that I would have care but still.
He would have gone 25 minutes, but not finished...

big brown schaub pay'd for everybody at his habchi table diner even though it was a birthday for one of them. and they were too balls deep in stir fry to conversate. class

We all know Georges bats for the other side, she was safe as...

No he's not.

One of the reason Gsp left after Hendricks was because he put a girl pregnant. (a black girl btw)

The girl is from my hometown, kinda of a hoe tbh.
I'm mad for him, the monthly maintenance payments must be pretty big.

No he's not.

One of the reason Gsp left after Hendricks was because he put a girl pregnant. (a black girl btw)

The girl is from my hometown, kinda of a hoe tbh.
I'm mad for him, the monthly maintenance payments must be pretty big.
Lol. Don't care if true or not

Didn't Nick Ring broke up a fight where a dude got jumped by some asaholes?...they ran away and he chased them down and made sure the Police can catch them

It was was also on the news and how he told the story was just hilarious

Yeah it was a couple who got jumped by a gang outside of a starbucks.

Nick RIng was across the street, he ran across whupped all their asses, & then he even held a couple of them down until the police showed up lol.

Last edited:
Robbie Lawler once knocked a man the fuck out, then...... well I'll let this picture do the talking.....

rh3j7k.jpg

Huerta beating the shit outta that huge NCAA football player for hitting that girl. Met Huerta once a few years ago, we were staying at the same hotel. Nice guy.
in the same room? ;)

I don't have one but this thread reminded me of Shavarsh Karapetyan.
Look him up. It is an insane story/stories.

Edit: from wiki

Karapetyan had just completed his usual distance of 20 km (12 mi) when he heard the sound of a crash and saw a sinking trolleybus which had become out of control and fallen from a wall.

The trolleybus lay at the bottom of the reservoir some 25 metres (80 ft) offshore at a depth of 10 metres (33 ft).Karapetyan swam to it and, despite conditions of almost zero visibility, due to the rising from the bottom, broke the back window with his legs. The trolleybus was crowded, it carried 92 passengers and Karapetyan knew he had little time, spending some 30 to 35 seconds for each person he saved.

Karapetyan managed to rescue 20 people (he picked up more, but 20 of them survived), but this ended his sports career: the combined effect of cold water and the multiple wounds he received (scratched by glass), left him unconscious for 45 days.Subsequent , due to the presence of raw sewage in the lake water, and lung complications prevented him from continuing his sports career

On February 19, 1985, Shavarsh just happened to be near a burning building, that had people trapped inside. He rushed in and started pulling people out without a second thought. Once again, he was badly hurt (severe burns) and spent a long time in the hospital.

shavarsh-karapetyan-real-life-hero-champion-swimmer2.jpg

shavarsh-karapetyan-real-life-hero-champion-swimmer.jpg

Last edited:
Back