Coolest story of class about a UFC fighter you've heard?

EricaLovesUFC

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
A friend of mine who manages a movie theater down here told me Tito came in there one nigh and after his movie was done, spent about a half talking to fans and posing for photos. Classy!

Also, my two sons were standing behind Brandon Vera at an eatery once, they talked to him a little and he ended up paying for their order. Doesn't get much classier than that!

was that the kind of theater that played Jenna movies?

Tito_Ortiz_-_November_2014_(cropped).jpg

TWood gave Gastelam his 20% back even though he missed weight.

Class.

I heard that BJ Penn once met a fan at the airport and was rather pleasant.

Rich Franklin had a lot of class, math.

My ex-girlfriend met Gsp in a bar during a girl night and he didn't f*ck her.

Not that I would have care but still.

Last edited:
Overeem beating the shit out of those bouncers with his brother.

Ran into Brandon Vera the evening before weigh-ins at 137, said hi to him, asked for a picture. He said not tonight, he was tired because of the weigh cut , told me to find him tomorrow.

The next day he spotted me and approached me for the picture. I wouldn't have seen him otherwise.

that time jon jones was involved in a car accident and ran back to check on the woman. oh wait...

that time jon jones ran down a thief the day of his title fight with shogun.

yeah, that one.

When Machida chose to NOT follow-up with strikes on Munoz.

My ex-girlfriend met Gsp in a bar during a girl night and he didn't f*ck her.

Not that I would have care but still.

We all know Georges bats for the other side, she was safe as...

A UFC fighter back in the day apparently choked out some guy who used to be my roommate.

Huerta beating the shit outta that huge NCAA football player for hitting that girl. Met Huerta once a few years ago, we were staying at the same hotel. Nice guy.

TWood gave Gastelam his 20% back even though he missed weight.

Class.
Came in to post this. Woodley really earned my respect when I heard this. Good man.

Woodley earned my respect with the 20% purse thing.
Machida sparing his friend Munoz by not GnP'ing his head into the canvas after KO'ing him.

Both have been posted, but these are the 2 that were on my mind when reading the title.

my friend saw rampage at a nightclub, and was intimidated to go up to him, but finally did, and he was really cool. held a decent conversation, posed for pics. i, personally, expected rampage to just be a db all the time, haha. but i guess he was a cool dude.

A UFC fighter back in the day apparently choked out some guy who used to be my roommate.

I was watching a UFC with a friend and he suddenly said: "Hey, I got armbarred by that guy (UFC fighter) a couple years ago"

I thought he was joking, but sure enough I checked Sherdog and fuck me... He wasn't joking at all :)

Back