Coolest shirt you've seen...Has to be mma

possenti said:
For some reason, I've always liked the Krugan's logo. Too bad I can't find it on a t-shirt...

kr-1.gif

In fact, they just made some black tank tops with this logo on the back. I'll try to get a hold of some. I'll PM you as soon as I get them.

BFW TEAM

LOL.. Fighting solves everything. I don't think that'll be on my Xmas list.

guys, I'm gonna let this go because its personal oppinion, but I find it, LESS than co-incidental that both Arclight and SSF's favourite shirts are for sale on their own sites.

I could just as easily consider this shameless oppourtunity for self-advertising, but i'm letting it slide.

~Foz

ok, took it out. It's still one of my favorites of course since I had the concept in my head and had to teach myself Adobe Illustrator to get it done from scratch the way I liked... .so I'm not sure I'll ever not be shamelessly biased. :)

Fozzy said:
guys, I'm gonna let this go because its personal oppinion, but I find it, LESS than co-incidental that both Arclight and SSF's favourite shirts are for sale on their own sites.

I could just as easily consider this shameless oppourtunity for self-advertising, but i'm letting it slide.

~Foz

Foz-I was joking because I really don't like that shirt in plain white, that's why we are redoing it. You can go ahead and delete it.

www.SSFgear.com

Back