coolest rashguards

ryang

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can anybody recomend a cool and different looking rashguard?

The tuxedo rashguard? Vale Tudo one from chokesports?

The Manto team ones are so cool - the Alliance and new BTT ones are my favourite, but itd be lame to wear one without training at one of their camps (Thank shit I do or I would be forced to move interstate solely for no-gi fashion...)

The hayabusa black rashguard with some sort of white patterning down the back and sleeve is pretty cool.

Manto! One of the best brands you can get and they look bad ass!

I'm still waiting for a Superman rashguard.

The rupture PTSI rashguard is pretty god damn amazing, comfortable fit, great look, probably the best 2 rashguards I own.

Troia makes/made a quality rashguard but the material is heavier, good for winter work. the Rupture rashguards feel like you're wearing nothing at all haha.

I am rocking my alliance rashie all the way

1271720527.jpg

1271720539.jpg

I have the Hayabusa rashguards, they are nice and have a flattering fit. They make you look more jacked than you are! haha. I like the look of the Jaco rg too. I am thinking of getting one, but I have too many rgs.

I like the True fight gear rashguards.

LEI1J10M.gif
RITBJ12M.jpg
PFDBJER.jpg
XRA1J10M.jpg
MAF1J10M.jpg
POSYZ10U.gif

That last Police one would actually be wearable because it's a base layer. Shit, I wish these were just normal rashguards.

Yeah, zippers make it an absolute no go.

I've often looked for, and never been able to find, a Superman rashguard. Well, I found one sized for small children, but that doesn't really cut it for a 200+lbs guy :)

Back