Coolest named fighter in the UFC

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Obviously the coolest named MMA fighter ever is Omni Santos http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Omni-Santos-94699, clearly a divine god of whom Junior Dos Santos, Geronimo Dos Santos, Thiago Santos, Cyborg, and all other Santosi are mere avatars of. But who's the coolest named fighter ever to compete in the UFC?

I wish Ryan had kept his "the Master" Bader nickname. "Darth" just doesn't have the same sex appeal.

we've run out of things to talk about. time for someone to pull the plug on sherdog.

Wanderson Silva

I bet every guy that fought him, when asked who they fought just mumbled under their breath "Wanderson Silva".

I think Clarence Byron Dollaway is missing the boat by using only his initials.

If you look up Frank Mir on Fight Finder, you'll find the actual Frank, and then some Brazilian guy whose nickname is "Frank Mir." :D

Also, keep in mind that Brazilian fighters who are listed in Fight Finder as "Beaver Beaver" or "Guigao Guigao," really only have the one name, but FF requires first and last name fields. It's usually guys on obscure early Brazilian cards that went by one word nicknames, and nobody knew their real name.

Back