coolest BJJ logos?

50503_45702308945_5645925_n.jpg

As an advertising and design professional I find most of the BJJ logos silly and ascetically too busy. The only "good" one is Checkmat so far. Galvao's and Cavaca's are ok. There's too much copy and lack of understanding what a logo is meant for.

You can tell they either threw these together, had a friend do it, or had tried to be art directors to the designer.

Oh and Brasa forgot about them they did a good job.

So how bout you design a nice Sherdog BJJ logo to go on our Gis tough guy!! =D

So how bout you design a nice Sherdog BJJ logo to go on our Gis tough guy!! =D

Do you work for free? Besides they already have a good logo. Sure you could incorporate the triangle symbolism of BJJ, but it is pretty overplayed.

20100324021229Sherdog_logo2.png

Although I would say remove the Sherdog from the inside of the collar and make the dog tag a triangle shape.

21761_10151939203046549_1096801924_n.jpg

My favorite Jiu Jitsu logo is actually my buddies company logo. Being a white collar corporate guy I can't be wearing around affliction shirts, so this stuff works for me.

Not going to lie, that Kron logo is fucking terrible.

Oh, tons of people hate it and hate his nickname...

You'd never think it was a logo for BJJ or an MMA fighter, but only someone who knows Kron as Rickson's son gets the significance. But yeah, I don't blame people for hating on it , lol

Last edited:
Oh, tons of people hate it and hate his nickname...

You'd never think it was a logo for BJJ or an MMA fighter, but only someone who knows Kron as Rickson's son gets the significance. But yeah, I don't blame people for hating on it , lol
I know who he is and it's a nickname but man it's still a terrible logo in quality and just ...well yeah it sucks.

Checkmat for the win and I'm a Carlson guy.

Wish Carlson would still use the old rooster logo!

10752974676_7355e6b8ab.jpg

Please tell me you guys are talking about that loser Poppa Rotze lmao. That jag off could not stop talking about how he was so close with Dracalino. I have not been in this forum for a while is that loser still doing that? I hated him and that other idiot Jagoffcorps.
Why the hate for both of them? Rotzi is back (sparingly), no idea where Corps went.

Back