Multiplatform Cool Warhammer 40K: Boltgun Game Disc.

Szarekh That the Necron Overlord??

I know a little of the Tyranids and their hive fleets. The Tyanid fleet that’s in the universe is only a fraction of what they have . Like a minuscule amount .
Tyranids are the Orcs favorite enemy to fight cause it’s an endless endeavor.

you got any podcasts that just the lore?? I tried the one with a Ricky Adeptus Ridiculus. I wasn’t a fan. I’m on the look out for more lol

Yes, that guy lol. He appears in the Word of the Silent King by LJ Goulding. I don't recall the specific YT video I listened to that explained it.

Wouldn't Necrons have a massive advantage over Tyranids?

Possibly. I was under the impression that the Silent King decided to wake up because of the threat the Tyranids posed to their goals. They're biomass destroying machines and since the Necrons despise being Robots they risk never never transferring to an organic body before the Tyranids eat everything.

I mean you kind of always take lord like that with a grain of salt. You read the Tyranids codex and yeah omg the real fleet hasn’t even arrived. You read the Chaos marine book and they’re unstoppable juggernauts that are reborn when they die. The imperium is incomprehensibly vast. They’re just really heavy handed in the fluff

For sure. They're all made out to be relatively Op.

Yes, that guy lol. He appears in the Word of the Silent King by LJ Goulding. I don't recall the specific YT video I listened to that explained it.

Possibly. I was under the impression that the Silent King decided to wake up because of the threat the Tyranids posed to their goals. They're biomass destroying machines and since the Necrons despise being Robots they risk never never transferring to an organic body before the Tyranids eat everything.

For sure. They're all made out to be relatively Op.
Ah yeah, I get ya. I was thinking since Necrons can revive and they're made of metal then Tyranids wouldn't stand a chance. Wasn't thinking of the reasons why Necrons would wanna stop em.

exodus2.jpg

i found your 40k character

From the limited lore i know about. Hope my moral compass would be aligned with the Salamanders.

From the limited lore i know about. Hope my moral compass would be aligned with the Salamanders.

You're shooting skills screams Alpha or Raven guard hints why i picked Exodus. He doesn't have much lore, plus hes loyalty are unknown.

Sallymanders got that sick ass Hatian/jamacian ascent. All theyre weapons and armour are handcrafted and hella high end. plus they burn everything

Last edited:
I'm re-playing Doom 2016 now, for the 1st time in 5 years. Its aged awesomly.
Next I'm playing Doom Eternal + DLC.
May pickup this WH40K - Boltgun next.

is this actually good or is it another Doom nostalgia trip?

is this actually good or is it another Doom nostalgia trip?
It's good shit

I love the feel of the guns and the momentum/weight of the Space marine. He has these heavy steps with tight movement. When you land from a certain height, enemies in the near radius will be sent back/take damage with an AOE attack. I love that you can target each enemy and lung into them with a chainsword attack. Coupled with the impactful gun sounds/effects, you feel like the wrecking machine a Space marine should be.

I can't wait for Space Marine 2, hopefully they capture the weight/impact of this one. i loved the 1st Space Marine game, but it feels a bit floaty.

Orc lore is my favorite it’s just stupid fun.

sanguinius , is a beast! What’s with the red thirst? Makes them rage and be like Vampires?,
From what I recall, the Blood Angels eat their enemies flesh/drink their blood because through the DNA, it allows them to absorb knowledge/skill. Before Sanguinius took over, his Legion was known as the "eaters of the Dead", the Revenant Legion. I'm pretty sure every Astarte/Space Marine can absorb knowledge from enemy DNA too. They even do it with fallen brothers to gain intel on what happened, at least I'm pretty sure.

Heretics purged. Chaos halted. And fragment contained. Put this sucker to bed today.

Of the eight weapons across four classes, my favorites were the Heavy Bolter and then Grav-Cannon. Everything else save for Shotgun served only as plan b when ammo ran dry (which was frequent given how frugal drops in this are).

I can’t believe we never acquire an air-dash of a kind. Why that would be problematic I don’t know but it’s a disappointing design choice, IMO.

Just before beating it, an update was pushed that sees an on-screen prompt for revving the Chainsword to enter into saw ATK. Glad to see this so future marines can figure that out quicker rather than stumble onto it like me.

Fun game. Excellent audio FX. Cool art direction. Too long. Questionable level design. Forget nothing. And forgive no-one.

Back