Multiplatform Cool Warhammer 40K: Boltgun Game Disc.

For those unfamiliar with the lore of 40k, I highly highly recommend these videos.

What fascinates me about the world is that there doesn’t seem to be any winners, just losers. I’m no expert so there could be pockets of good guys. But it seems to me that the Imperium takes a somewhat fascist approach to government all the while trying to fend off the Chaos gods. It rings true to the opening quote “In the Grim Darkness of the far future, there is only War.”

Well worth the listen and follow if you’re a lore hunter like I am.

You guys won me over. Game looks metal.

I’m a long-time Wolfenstein fan and have played everything from the series save for two instalments; Doom’s cool too – and this has all the right inheritance of either from the extended play trailer I’d seen.

Just purchased. Downloading now. Love having a new adventure lined up for weekend.

If only Eternal Crusade had been what it was supposed to be
(also not gonna lie I enjoyed playing it)

I picked up Boltgun last night and my first impressions are good. Aesthetically it looks great, and the environments have a strong 40k mood. The combat is fast paced and they throw lots of enemies at you, and the weapons are satisfying and destructive. You feel chunky, and you can squish can enemies by landing on them, but you can still pretty much zoom around Doom style. The Chainsword is nicely implemented too

For those unfamiliar with the lore of 40k, I highly highly recommend these videos.

What fascinates me about the world is that there doesn’t seem to be any winners, just losers. I’m no expert so there could be pockets of good guys. But it seems to me that the Imperium takes a somewhat fascist approach to government all the while trying to fend off the Chaos gods. It rings true to the opening quote “In the Grim Darkness of the far future, there is only War.”

What no Majorkill or Luetin vids?? They’re awesome for lore same with Arbitor Ian.
It’s insane the depth of they go into , I’m just catching up on Guilleman coming back and now The Lion as well.

Makes me wonder who the fifth chaos god they’re bringing in is gonna be.

I’ve never played any of the WH40k vids but I’m hoping SM2 is gonna be dope.

What no Majorkill or Luetin vids?? They’re awesome for lore same with Arbitor Ian.
It’s insane the depth of they go into , I’m just catching up on Guilleman coming back and now The Lion as well.

Makes me wonder who the fifth chaos god they’re bringing in is gonna be.

I’ve never played any of the WH40k vids but I’m hoping SM2 is gonna be dope.

Ha, that was a Luetin vid. I’ve watched other 40k YouTubers but I don’t think they really come close. Luetin is on another level and brings a serious tone to his stories. A true loremaster.

Right before my move I was playing Inquisitor and thought it was ok. A little slow for me coming from POE though. I’m sure with the movement speed perks it picks up.

I watched WesHammers video on the Lion a few weeks back which was pretty good. Will be interesting to see how they move forward.

Ha, that was a Luetin vid. I’ve watched other 40k YouTubers but I don’t think they really come close. Luetin is on another level and brings a serious tone to his stories. A true loremaster.

Right before my move I was playing Inquisitor and thought it was ok. A little slow for me coming from POE though. I’m sure with the movement speed perks it picks up.

I watched WesHammers video on the Lion a few weeks back which was pretty good. Will be interesting to see how they move forward.
I haven’t played Inquisitor . It’s like a Diablo top down style ARPG??

Wes Hammer is awesome . He does really decent in depth lore vids.

I’m loving Baldermorts channel . She made fall in love with cronham and the orcs lol.

I wanna know if Lion and Gman are gonna duke it out . And I’m wondering if the dark mechanicus leader becomes the other chaos god

I'm at the third imperium of man video and only started listening last night lmao

Back