Cool Ronda Rousey and Jose Aldo picture

So that's why she doesn't give Conor props. Oh well. Too bad for her.

I get the feeling that some of you guys think the reebok deal means these guys are supposed to wear reebok 24-7.... That's not the case , they are actually allowed to where whatever they want more often than not

He is even f'n sponsored by Venum for outside of UFC events

Oh & Adidas owns Reebok btw lol

Ronda smartly has her logo covered

bfiqpcqfu392m702lagik4eo5.jpg

I am not trying to scream it out, but I would like all sherdoggers to figure out that:
Reebok is OWNED by Adidas. Think Toyota and Lexus.

With that being said Aldo was rocking Nikes and Werdum were rocking Chucks at the Q and A...so there are fighters who aint turning into complete sheep.

It was also nice hearing Conor talking about working towards a co promotion once his contract is up. Fighters gotta have this mentality.

Roussey arm look bigger than Jose arm ...interesting

--Noticed this. Women usually carry more fat, right? But anyway, probably the angle of the photo.

Man, if that child was the product of those two it would be a monster.

Better without Aldo. Please refrain from posting a pic of her with anyone in the 145 division unless it's Conor, thanks.

d6ADLfL.jpg

You only cropped the pic like this to have someone shoop a head swap between Ronda and Aldo's girl.

Cool, that is seriously a really nice picture. Two of the most dominating champs in the UFC currently. They actually look like they would make a very great couple.

Went to a game there less than thrilled with the environment compared to other Latin America teams

So that's where Ronda's belt is being kept: the goat house! Is normal. Probably the safest place in Brazil.

Back