Cool Ronda Rousey and Jose Aldo picture

conorbless1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
CLbja5-WoAADEXB.jpg:large

The Zuffa watchdogs in this forum will probably bluescreen after seeing this

Last edited:
Ronda looks attractive in this pic, and its cool to see Ronda not being a UFC shill.

You Sherdoggers can learn a thing or 2 from her.

Cute baby.

Better without Aldo. Please refrain from posting a pic of her with anyone in the 145 division unless it's Conor, thanks.

d6ADLfL.jpg

anyone else feel bad for Bethe? I bet even her own mom is a Ronda fan right now.

I wonder how good Aldo's English is? Or maybe Ronda's Portuguese is what I should be asking.

They should both be fined for wearing adidas Jerseys

They look like a married couple holding their child in this pic. Ronda looks like her smile is painful. She uses every facial muscle

They look married in this pic. Ronda looks like her smile is painful. She uses every facial muscle

it's not so bad. probably to a couch potato keyboard warrior like yourself, i imagine using your muscles is hard.

There's the true, legit 145 lbs. champ!

Not some hyped-up paper champion who got fed a fringe, top-15 opponent and a guy who fought him (and honestly dominated most of the fight) on just two week's notice.

Better without Aldo. Please refrain from posting a pic of her with anyone in the 145 division unless it's Conor, thanks.

You love Canner McMario and Ron Darousey so much that I'm starting your AV is your real picture...I mean, that's pretty dorky, bro.

There's the true, legit 145 lbs. champ!

Not some hyped-up paper champion who got fed a fringe, top-15 opponent and a guy who fought him (and honestly dominated most of the fight) on just two week's notice.

If you can't make it to the cage more often than not, you ain't legit anymore

it's not so bad. probably to a couch potato keyboard warrior like yourself, i imagine using your muscles is hard.

And I imagine you thought this was clever when you hit reply. Take 5 mins and think of about the irony of your post.

Ronda smartly has her logo covered

bfiqpcqfu392m702lagik4eo5.jpg
sign of a true professional. Conoresque is her business acumen and natural cultivation of her #brand.

You love Canner McMario and Ron Darousey so much that I'm starting your AV is your real picture...I mean, that's pretty dorky, bro.
You got a lotta hate in you bro. Let it go and relax. We're all in this ride together, sharing our common shame of enjoying a D level sport.

Back