Cool gif of a striking exchange from Barao vs Dillashaw

Dude would shock MM too big and strong.

14mfa7n.gif

Gif of the stoppage, for those who want it

Yep. Barao really sucks at punishing people who are moving in on him. If it had been Aldo TJ's ribs would be cracked from knees..
Actually Barao did land a knee on TJ coming in at one point in the fight but yeah Aldo would definitely give TJ a bit more of a fight.
lmao is it really?
The way people talk and I haven't rewatched the fight I thought it was after

TJ is a natural talent honestly, really excited to see if he can keep improving on what he does best, and really hope he sticks with Bang. He and Chad Mendes had noticeable improvements in their games working with him, he really took what they already did well (TJ spamming head kicks and moving around alot; Chad leading with his right and crushing dudes) and made it so much better and more technical.
TJ was running circles around and outlanding Barao before the knockdown, which happened with about a minute left in the round.
i wonder how long TJ will be the champion. I was impressed by his performance against barao, but am curious if it was a fluke or not.
You can't call that performance a fluke but the question is is TJ the best BW in the world or is he just Barao's kryptonite? I think a rematch with Assuncao(sp?) would be a good start to proving the former.
Barao has no answer to TJ straight rights the entire night.
Actually I thought he did his best work from the southpaw. He landed the big overhand from orthodox but the final knockdown was from a straight left and he landed that sneaky kick of his from southpaw a few times as well.
Made me think of this:

7k8Wdtv.gif
Someone should edit in Barao throwing his spinning back kick with TJ just coming up from behind and socking him in the face.

thats true i am just curious if Barao had a bad weight cut or something ,and was just off that night. honestly is TJ really the better fighter.?
this reminds of Frankie vs BJ (kinda) . when frankie won i thought, Penn must have just been off that night (even though fight was really close). Then when Frankie beat Penn even more the second time, it confirmed that Frankie was legit.

Barao said it was the best cut he's ever hard, if I remember correctly.

I really hope Cruz comes back 100% physically and progressed like how he should have if he had been fighting this entire time.

Imagine watching Dillashaw vs Cruz... The angles, the footwork, the head movement, the speed. I have dreams about that fight.

Wood.

No romo.

Given the fact that he hasn't been able to train the majority of the time that he's been out much less compete against the best in his division, I highly doubt that he'll return at the level that he would have been at if he'd never blow out his knee in the first place.

Nooo... really?! get out of here!

Dude, duh. I'm just saying it'd be great if he miraculously did come back like he was never injured

He really has put his game together amazingly well.

Tell me at which point in the fight it occurs. I can make a gif

I meant just taking an sequence of Barao throwing the spinning kick and editing him into the mortal combat gif with Dillashaw coming from behind. I don't remember if Dillashaw ever dodged the kick and immediately followed up with a punch, just saying it would be funny that MC gif was edited that way.

In b4 Barao fans get offended by you posting that 'disrespectful' gif. lol

Back