Cool gif of a striking exchange from Barao vs Dillashaw

wowspare

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
FrayedBestAfricancivet.gif

Story of the fight....

TJ's movement is definitely top p4p. I would actually really look forward to TJ vs MM.

I really hope Cruz comes back 100% physically and progressed like how he should have if he had been fighting this entire time.

Imagine watching Dillashaw vs Cruz... The angles, the footwork, the head movement, the speed. I have dreams about that fight.

Always was a big fan of Barao but man, Dillishaw was beatiful to watch in that fight. So relaxed and loose but super fast and accurate. Even looks like a better version of Melvin Guillard at times (when Melvin was at his best). It's awesome to see a young fighter fight in this way, he'll have a hell of a career if he continues with this style.

I would like to see how a fight with him and mighty mouse would play out now.

awesome gif. Still kind of shocked at how overwhelming TJ was with his striking over Barao.

Either he had the luckiest night of his life or he is really destined for greater things, I'd love it to be the latter.

beautiful

Cruz come back already ahhhh

A thing of beauty. The way TJ multiple times changed angle after attacking was just jizzworthy.

Barao got a lot of holes in his striking
He is really good but nowhere as good as the hype
Nowhere near

TJ won me over with his last fight. That shit was crazy, I wish I would've made a bet!

Yep. Barao really sucks at punishing people who are moving in on him. If it had been Aldo TJ's ribs would be cracked from knees..

Not sure if "sucks" is the right word, but I agree with the Aldo statement.

I really hope Cruz comes back 100% physically and progressed like how he should have if he had been fighting this entire time.

Imagine watching Dillashaw vs Cruz... The angles, the footwork, the head movement, the speed. I have dreams about that fight.

Yep, that's the fight I would pay a $150 ppv to see.

He's fortunate he filled his opponent's head with cobwebs.
Fresher guy might keep up

Back