Convicted Animal Abuser, Eaten By Own Dogs

Ok what I dont get....since she has such a history of it, how were the authorities not all over her to check up and make sure she doesnt have all these dogs? This "animal hoarding" shit is weird to me. Just the other day we had a lady here in Toronto who is a hardcore hoarder and apparently she has like dozens of cats in her house. But wolf/husky mixes? My father had 2 of them when I was growing up, they're a lot to handle.

I cant imagine that the animal control in that region would be so swamped they wouldnt have time to go back and check up on her. Or maybe they couldnt do anything under the law, unless there was a complaint? I dont know, but shit like this is messed up

For many legal reasons it is quite difficult to get legal jurisdiction to enter someone's property without ther consent and seize their animals.

dhMeAzK.gif

I would really like to know her history with regard to any mental issues she may have had. Maybe hear from her family. Not sure of the legal standpoint. In europe you can own any animal (in theory not in practice) as long as you have a licence. Dangerous animals such as venomus snakes or big cats for example require a licence.

Depending on the % of wolf in the wolf hybreeds she had would it not be the case thats she would not be granted a licence to keep them. I am not necessarly saying I advocate state intervention when it comes to peoples pets, just wondering if she had a record of mental illness would she be allowed to own a wolf? although she had a history of animal abuse so its unlikely that she would be granted a licence even if such a procedure were in place.

I don't buy that. There are multiple European countries where pitbulls are banned, for god's sakes, and a slew of others where ownership of them is heavily restricted. If all these Euro countries are putting such restrictions on a breed of freaking dog, I'm very skeptical they are cool with letting people own much more dangerous and wild animals.

I wonder if the dogs had a hard time eating their master choking on all of the irony.

That is the problem with American justice being anyone can go out and buy dangerous weapons or animals if they have the cash or know the right people. A neighbor of mine wants to buy my dog because he fights dogs and my dog is huge for his breed.

No way you live next to Michael Vick? Should report him, what he's doing is wrong.

dhMeAzK.gif

I don't buy that. There are multiple European countries where pitbulls are banned, for god's sakes, and a slew of others where ownership of them is heavily restricted. If all these Euro countries are putting such restrictions on a breed of freaking dog, I'm very skeptical they are cool with letting people own much more dangerous and wild animals.

yes they are banned as are all dangerous animals without a licence. You can have a licence but that does not mean you can walk down the road with your pet tiger. I said in theory not practice. There was a case here where the residence opposed a guy in kensington I believe who had a private zoo in his garden (a large garden by london standards but a joke to most americans) with panthers in it. I was not making the point that dangerous animals are easy to get, they are not thats the point I was making. There are heavy restrictions and you need a licence. A mentally ill women is unlikey to get one.

Karma is hilarious. Just hope the dogs don't get euthanized.

yes they are banned as are all dangerous animals without a licence. You can have a licence but that does not mean you can walk down the road with your pet tiger. I said in theory not practice. There was a case here where the residence opposed a guy in kensington I believe who had a private zoo in his garden (a large garden by london standards but a joke to most americans) with panthers in it. I was not making the point that dangerous animals are easy to get, they are not thats the point I was making. There are heavy restrictions and you need a licence. A mentally ill women is unlikey to get one.

I see. So you're actually saying (on the whole) that European countries actually make it harder to get "dangerous" or exotic animals?

Karma is hilarious. Just hope the dogs don't get euthanized.

Euthanized, that's certainly a euphemism! Death penalty, bro.

Depends on the state, I guess. I think around here your dog can attack someone once without getting put down, but if it kills someone, there's no way they're letting it live.

I see. So you're actually saying (on the whole) that European countries actually make it harder to get "dangerous" or exotic animals?

yes. I do not know the laws in the area this women lives so I cant compare but yes, there are heavy restrictions on animals on the 'dangerous' list. You can own a cobra or rattlesnake but you will need a licence and it is reviewed. Its like owning a gun here. If you want a gun you need to prove it will be stored in a secure location. I dont know anyone with a gun who didnt have to own a safe to store it in before getting a licence.

that does not make state intervention in this regard right. It would be easier for me to have a shotgun and a pet cobra then own a 'american' pitbull

Last edited:
Euthanized, that's certainly a euphemism! Death penalty, bro.

Depends on the state, I guess. I think around here your dog can attack someone once without getting put down, but if it kills someone, there's no way they're letting it live.

That's quite racist of you to assume they killed her. Maybe she had a stroke and they got hungry. Hah.

it's unbelievable that they had to kill 154 of her 189 dogs and they still let her keep any dogs at all after that

fuck that lady she got what was coming to her

Michael Vick better watch his back.

Back