Conversation with yourself in 2003

September 2008, buy more silver!

get into counseling now, you're going to need it

i'd probly get frustrated trying to have a conversation with my 17 year old self.

i'd be like "dude, every day is not 'see how f*ed up I can get' day"

wrote myself a letter 20 yrs ago
(found it 2yrs ago)
fucking weird
forgot id wrote it
full of advice
the nerve!

Don't go to University in America
Shit will ruin your life

I wouldnt have been able to tell myself anythng. So perhaps i would say "enjoy your suffering". Saying it with a comforting smile, implying that everything is going to be alright.

Depressingly I think i would be asking myself to remind me on having fun, taking chances and not giving a fuck.

Sigh.

Here's how that conversation would go, no word of a lie:

[YT]K2v-8ctq5x4[/YT]

2003-2004 was a real turning point for me. Its when my life started to collapse. I was 12.

"Listen kid. I know you're 12. But you are about to make some terrible choices. First of all, drugs are bad. They are all bad. Secondly, you are not smarter than everyone. Ironically I think 32 year old me will be back saying the same damn thing. Also you are not too cool to try at school and sports. Go and get a scholarship when you go to high school. Also, girls love you. In the next few years you will feel like no females like you. However, just grow a pair and you will come to realize almost all of them want to have sex with you. And once again, just to drive it home, drugs are bad."

I'd tell myself not to stop smoking weed. Honestly. Alcohol is way worse for you. Keep smoking and stop drinking. Because once you stop smoking, it's hard to get back into it.

I would just say " you know that chick you always jerked off to in highschool?......Well you get to hit that in a few years. High five dude." Then I would tell him to stay in school and not join the Navy.

See there is many people who say it is bullshit when others say they wouldnt change anything about their lives but sorry I sincerely 100% feel that way, when I think back of the last 10 years of my life I think of many paths I took that brought me conflict or pain at the moment but I learned because of that conflict and pain, and in a way those same situations brought me to very happy and turning moments in my life

All the decisions and situations that happened in my life brought me to this precise moment of my life, right now and I feel I am exactly where I want to be and Im very happy how my life is today. I know I want to accomplish many other things but I am truly truly happy with my life right now, so sorry if you dont believe me well fuck you too, I have no reason to lie, I wouldnt change ANYTHING about my life, not even the mistakes.

What would I tell myself 10 years ago? I wouldnt want to say anything to that younger version of me, just be happy, smile, and enjoy life thats all

Drink alot of beer and stay up allllllllll night.

Back