Social Controversial Statue? Put it in a museum...naw, melt it down

You could maybe point to two or three controversial statues in the US being taken down.
A Thomas Jefferson statue was just taken down in New York for being "potentially offensive".

You don't care, though. Just be honest in your cultist beliefs. You don't care about the reasons, and will support anything the left does. Quit pretending that you believe it's all about the Civil War, and that you have a red line of any sort.
Congrats now point out the Theodore Roosevelt statue too. Like i said there are very few that are actually controversial, that most likely should remain. Now tell me how much you care about US history.

What did this Jefferson School pay?

they built this country in their backs, what should they pay?

And I just wonder how preachy this new piece of art will be. My guess is a bust of the black female child

No it's on you to show where it was illegal. Site the court opinion on it before the Civil War. It wasn't until the Texas decision after the war it was held illegal. And that was based only on the fact of might makes right.

There is no place in the Construction for secession because it was never intended to be allowed. If you want proof read The Articles of Confederation.

Article XIII of the Articles of Confederation seems pretty clear to me.

"And the Articles of this Confederation shall be inviolably observed by every State, and the union shall be perpetual; nor shall any alteration at any time hereafter be made in any of them, unless such alteration be agreed to in a congress of the united states, and be afterwards confirmed by the legislatures of every state."

There is no place in the Construction for secession because it was never intended to be allowed. If you want proof read The Articles of Confederation.

Article XIII of the Articles of Confederation seems pretty clear to me.

"And the Articles of this Confederation shall be inviolably observed by every State, and the union shall be perpetual; nor shall any alteration at any time hereafter be made in any of them, unless such alteration be agreed to in a congress of the united states, and be afterwards confirmed by the legislatures of every state."

Then why wasn't Jefferson Davis charge with treason. Why is because the north thought they could lose in court on treason. They didn't want to take that chance.

Wait until we erase this "painful" history from the education curriculum after having torn down and destroyed the offending statues.

We might get our first serious "slavery deniers". Libs are already pushing hard to bring back segregation. The clowns can't see the forest for the trees.

Hey why don't we make a statue of Osama Bin Laden and display it in Times Square? How else are people supposed to learn about history?!

Yeah, but that's not whats happening at all, what a terrible fucking analogy

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

You don't actually think that leftists think about long term consequences of their actions, do you?

Nope. Not even when their own intolerant demands come around and bite them in the ass.

They were so hated and hurt them so bad the beheaded a very large number of them.

The Nazis comparison to the south is wrong. It was a civil war not the south staring it by invading the north. In fact the north invaded the south. That doesn't justify the southern position but it's still the way it happened.
I don't make the Nazi comparison with the intent to compare the onset of the military conflict. I use it to compare the outright animus to another part of the nation's population. The Nazis did a lot of things wrong but it was their advocacy for the persecution of their Jewish population that elevated them to super-hated levels. The same way the Confederacy advocated for the continued persecution of the black population. I'm not trying to make any other comparison between the two. And even with that comparison, I'm limiting myself to how people would respond to statues dedicated to those individuals generations later. If you want another parallel - we could use the Japanese and the Chinese during WWII. There's no way the Japanese or the Chinese would argue that the Japanese soldiers or generals that committed atrocities in China should have statues that remain up in China.

Statues honor people and they honor the ideologies that those people stood for. The history of Nazi Germany, WWII Japan, the Confederates States of America can all be taught without publicly honoring ideologies that we all know are wrong.

I'm not trying to make any other comparison between these groups, everything else is too different.

The city council voted about what to do with the statue is the only part I care about. If it was being decided by a bunch of vandals in the night I would be against it but who am I to say that a community I don’t live in should have to look at the statue of a traitor every day?
The way we live together freely is to let different communities decide things like this for themselves based in their own values and beliefs. Every issue doesn’t need to be decided by Joe Biden or the Supreme Court or even a bunch of history enthusiasts in a karate forum.

Destroying statues is part of a communist takeover. Muslims taking over a county also destroy statues. Getting rid of a history is part of conquest.

Then why wasn't Jefferson Davis charge with treason. Why is because the north thought they could lose in court on treason. They didn't want to take that chance.

He was charged, a lot of other legal arguments were made. One argument was that he wasnt a citizen, therefore he couldnt be charged. Then Andrew Johnson issues a pardon that made to where none of the Confederates could be prosecuted. That was Dec. 25 1868. At the time more politicians were worried about reconciliation than trying to press treason charges.

Last edited:
George Floyd sacrificed more for this country than that loser Lee.

Ol' Georgie Fentz didn't sacrifice a fucking thing - he was career criminal and a violent, awful man. Fentanyl Floyd.

I still haven’t gotten over the revolutionary war, still processing that.

While we're at it, we should tear down statues of King George.
William_Walcutt_statue_George_III-1200x770.jpg

Back