Controlled hard muay thai sparring

I think most Kickboxing enthusiast don't do a serious sparring, this was decent, but if they are pros they should go for the knockdown

Always a good idea to go real hard to the body but lighter on the head

I do normal to the legs. Hard to the body instead. Never hard to the head
I suppose it depends on when in the week sparring happens. If it’s on a Monday, take er Easy so that everyone can train the rest of the week. Thursday or Friday? Let er rip baby!

I suppose it depends on when in the week sparring happens. If it’s on a Monday, take er Easy so that everyone can train the rest of the week. Thursday or Friday? Let er rip baby!

Haha i guess thats fair. But my lowkick is the only weapon that is complete. Its very powerfull, and the timing / non-telegraph make me able to land at will.

If i drop someone with a bodyshot, the person is fine to continue later the same session or the next day. If someone dies by lowkicks, they are out the rest of the week.

If someone dies by lowkicks, they are out the rest of the week.
iu

Usually the lower down you, go the harder.

head: light
body: normal
legs: hard

That's a great framework for sparring, I'm definitely going to be implementing/sharing this. Much appreciated!

This is exactly how its supposed to be done.......controlled hard sparring.

This is something Murica, UFC, MMA, and your I train UFC bros will never adopt or understand. As evidence in the earlier comment.........clearly these guys suck or they would be going for the KO in sparring!

Back