Control of most all forms of Media + Education = ?

Has our youth been socialized to hold destructive beliefs?

• Yes

Votes: 50 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like some people are upset that their losing in the marketplace of ideas
You're not winning anything in the "marketplace of ideas" if you have to silence the opposition. It means you know you're incapable of winning in the "marketplace of ideas."

Okay, I'm sorry. I forgot how much you Trump guys hate being asked for specifics. We should just take Glen Beck's word for it, that Trump has done so much to preserve opportunity for the youth.
He has certainly done better than brainwashing them to hate themselves.

This is just a perfect example. The media widely will not discuss the incriminating data found on Hunter Biden's laptop, unless it is to falsely claim the contents are "Russian disinformation." What a complete scam.

Says the guy who literally wanted to kill the Twitter CEO for banning a scammer. I don't think there's anyone who is more anti-free-speech than you, bud.
I couldn't endorse calling for the "death" of a big tech CEO, but how does the CEO of Twitter represent a beacon of free speech when he silences people with political views he opposes or people who want to tweet legitimate news stories he does not like?

Yuri was right. Fortunately there are only 16 complete and utter brainwashed racist leftists who vote no.

Doesn't matter when they have the whole judicial system. You will go to jail for holding your gun in your own kitchen as a mob surrounds your home, threatening to shoot you.
Yeah.. it's not assholes like this that ruin it for responsible gun owners.
Or the tards that walk round town with AR-15s.

I couldn't endorse calling for the "death" of a big tech CEO, but how does the CEO of Twitter represent a beacon of free speech when he silences people with political views he opposes or people who want to tweet legitimate news stories he does not like?

Are the only options "this guy should be murdered by the gov't because his company is not going along with its propaganda aims" or "this guy is a beacon of free speech"? He's a guy running a company, and the company does happen to facilitate communication, amplifying the speech of millions of people, but it's a business. It's not a pro-speech position that the gov't should kill him if he puts a lid on false accusations that the president wants spread.

Its a real shame the right was so terrible for all the years, decades, (centuries?) they held power.

Racist, prejudice, witch hunts, genicide of monitories and natives, slavery, anti-lgbt, anti-single mothers, anti-unwed mothers, etc.

There was a real swing in the 60s and now you're all mad you lost that edge.

The free market you speak of isnt really free and genetic determinism and biological interests override and should logically override rugged individualism and this anti utilitarian anti collective measures. Your kind is a dying breed, rightfully so and is historically and biologically speaking an aberration to even exist as an ideology that was ever present in the mid to later 20th century derived from Randian disciples among other autists stuck in a world of theory.
People who are responsible for their own shit and expect others to be responsible for themselves are a dying breed? Yeah I guess you're right. Still sad, and pathetic though.

Are the only options "this guy should be murdered by the gov't because his company is not going along with its propaganda aims" or "this guy is a beacon of free speech"? He's a guy running a company, and the company does happen to facilitate communication, amplifying the speech of millions of people, but it's a business. It's not a pro-speech position that the gov't should kill him if he puts a lid on false accusations that the president wants spread.
Yep. I concede that.

Its a real shame the right was so terrible for all the years, decades, (centuries?) they held power.

Racist, prejudice, witch hunts, genicide of monitories and natives, slavery, anti-lgbt, anti-single mothers, anti-unwed mothers, etc.

There was a real swing in the 60s and now you're all mad you lost that edge.
Maybe who you're really talking about is the Democrats.

Back