Control of most all forms of Media + Education = ?

Has our youth been socialized to hold destructive beliefs?

• Yes

Votes: 50 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I often don't like Glenn Beck, but this is a pretty good summation of how the left's domination of all forms of media, and our educational system, has fostered a culture that will overlook our Constitutional foundation to get what they want (or what they think they want). The leftist machine has its tentacles everywhere (including throughout our government). The dimwits who riot in the streets have been socialized to fight for their own enslavement, and they are completely oblivious to it. This is how easy it is to mold and manipulate the human mind. Trump is really the only thing standing in their way at the moment, but where does the future lead us post Trump?

EDIT: The original Glenn Beck video was mysteriously removed from the internet, so I will just site the purpose with this prime example of the majority of the media manipulating the masses by refusing to report on a very big story...

Last edited:
I've always found it scary that one political ideology controls our schools, music, news, movies and event corporate positions.

Not trying to be ridiculous but stuff like this is how the Nazi's became so powerful in Germany.
That is exactly what this is comparable to, and I was ridiculed here for pointing out years ago. They have been building towards this for a long time, and the cumulative effect of bombarding our youth with certain messages in education and media, for decades, can have dire outcomes.

I agree but I also believe you are brainwashed with capitalist propaganda and laisezz failed ideology. Failing to see how it also enslaves you, but that you may prefer it as it is less ´decentralized´ and the claim is that élites´cant hold as much control over you. Only ideologies in tune with darwinism and people´s inherent self interests and collective group action ever work and dominate.

Most of the people who believe in law and order are the ones with most of the guns fortunately.
They were working diligently on changing that. There are certain states (mainly run by Democrats) that make it nearly impossible for even someone without a criminal record to get a conceal carry permit, and there are more states working towards that same goal. The end result is always an increase in crime because criminals who have no problem carrying unlawfully now know potential victims are less likely to conceal carry. It's another calculated effort. Meanwhile, Democrats will tell you they don't want to take anyone's guns away, they just want background checks. It's a complete lie.

I agree but I also believe you are brainwashed with capitalist propaganda and laisezz failed ideology. Failing to see how it also enslaves you, but that you may prefer it as it is less ´decentralized´ and the claim is that élites´cant hold as much control over you. Only ideologies in tune with darwinism and people´s inherent self interests and collective group action ever work and dominate.
"Brainwashing" people with patriotism and the will to work towards their own betterment in a free market system isn't a type of "brainwashing" that is destructive. It served us really well for a very long time.

I somewhat agree with this. While the left has slowly gobbled up the media and education, the right withered and was left with crony capitalism nonsense. So it's s sandwich, but the left is Def trying to squeeze everyone onto its own image and seeing how awful the left is now, that's frightening

Yea it's a good propaganda system for sure. Limited information, see what you want us for you to see or hear. Like edited video clips of police shootings. Then when a full video comes out it doesn't change public outlook much or full stories that come out like Michael Brown case or the MAGA hat kid....

I often don't like Glenn Beck, but this is a pretty good summation of how the left's domination of all forms of media, and our educational system, has fostered a culture that will overlook our Constitutional foundation to get what they want (or what they think they want). The leftist machine has its tentacles everywhere (including throughout our government). The dimwits who riot in the streets have been socialized to fight for their own enslavement, and they are completely oblivious to it. This is how easy it is to mold and manipulate the human mind. Trump is really the only thing standing in their way at the moment, but where does the future lead us post Trump?

= communism

"Brainwashing" people with patriotism and the will to work towards their own betterment in a free market system isn't a type of "brainwashing" that is destructive. It served us really well for a very long time.

The free market you speak of isnt really free and genetic determinism and biological interests override and should logically override rugged individualism and this anti utilitarian anti collective measures. Your kind is a dying breed, rightfully so and is historically and biologically speaking an aberration to even exist as an ideology that was ever present in the mid to later 20th century derived from Randian disciples among other autists stuck in a world of theory.

Mine is almost 2 months old and he already hates communists, loves round ass latinas, and takes no shit from anyone, in fact he will shit on you if provoked

I’m so proud
<mma1>

Back